• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Okabe

Is Sometimes A Good Bean
Aug 24, 2018
giphy.gif

Tagg

Attempted to circumvent ban with an alt-account
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I mean, we already knew this was from the leaked production design sketches. Maybe we'll get a trailer at the Game Awards?

DanteMenethil

Oct 25, 2017
Man remember when they didn't want to remaster crash because they were sure there wasn't a market for it anymore? Now it's one of activision's top performer

Oct 25, 2017
I feel like, no matter how good your sources may actually be, as an insider 'Activision are having Vicarious Vision make a new Crash Bandicoot' as a scoop is a lose-lose situation. If it's wrong you look like a fool and if you are right it was so obvious that you look like a fool for wanting any credit for breaking the rumour.

Lant_War

Classic Anus Game
The Fallen
Jul 14, 2018
Activision said they were going to make new content in the franchise. This is literally nothing.

Fj0823

Legendary Duelist
Oct 25, 2017
Costa Rica
Activision not realizing Crash was actually a Mario/Sonic-tier mascot after years of relegating him to trash games and cameo appereances will never cease to surprise me

RockmanBN

Visited by Knack - One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Cornfields
I'd really love some proof

That's not Activsion officially confirming a new game.
Cmon dude. Sabi's just an attention seeker.
www.resetera.com

Activision to focus on original content for Crash Bandicoot and Spyro the Dragon, "stay tuned" for more remasters of other franchises.

If there was anyone that at this point still doubted on Crash and Spyro's future being only remasters of the previous games, you can stop worrying now. Wouldn't surprise me if they were already working on something for either IPs. As for the other remasters, I really don't know what other IPs...

SolidSnakex

Oct 25, 2017

They haven't outright said that they're making a new one, but this was a pretty good indication that they were

In a recent earnings call, Activision president Rob Kostich had high praise for the remakes, citing a "fantastic" response from players and a "big impact on bottom line". He says there's a big opportunity to "think about totally new content within these IPs", implying the publisher is gearing up for all-new Crash and Spyro adventures.

KtotheRoc

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
Nintendo is going to make a new Fire Emblem game. (It won't be ready for awhile.)

Komo

Info Analyst
Verified
Jan 3, 2019
Funny ass thing is GAMESTOP ADDED THIS TO THEIR DATABASE. So once again Sabi late as fuck to the train. Can we literally stop posting everything this person posts?

Motwera

Oct 27, 2017
Funny ass thing is GAMESTOP ADDED THIS TO THEIR DATABASE. So once again Sabi late as fuck to the train. Can we literally stop posting everything this person posts?
HOLD THE DOOR, you can't just say this casually, is it possible of you to elaborate further?
Forget about Sabi or the fake 4chan post, this is what I need to know

Deleted member 864

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
In other news, water is wet.

If anything I'd be shocked if their wasn't a new Crash in development, same with Spyro.