• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Jan 27, 2020
Washington, DC
twitter.com

Disney+ on Twitter

“The complete Skywalker Saga, all in one place. Start streaming all 9 films, including Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker, on May the 4th, only on #DisneyPlus. https://t.co/iBpIiwY18U”

I'm kind of curious to see how this holds up on second viewing. My overall feeling leaving the theater was just of being overwhelmed by all the helter skelter action, and the fact that Disney decided that what Star Destroyers needed was a giant phallus hanging off the bottom.

Keywork

Oct 25, 2017
twitter.com

Disney+ on Twitter

“The complete Skywalker Saga, all in one place. Start streaming all 9 films, including Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker, on May the 4th, only on #DisneyPlus. https://t.co/iBpIiwY18U”

I'm kind of curious to see how this holds up on second viewing. My overall feeling leaving the theater was just of being overwhelmed by all the helter skelter action, and the fact that Disney decided that what Star Destroyers needed was a giant phallus hanging off the bottom.

Not good. I agree the action and all the story coming at you so fast didn't let me properly look at it the first time, but on second viewing it doesn't hold up. Then again I'm the type of person who absolutely adores TLJ.

Pilgrimzero

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
To find it, you will need to hold up a butter knife to the tv screen to find the hidden video button.

Fatoy

Mar 13, 2019
Not only do I not want to watch this again, but it's retroactively made me dislike the previous two films, which I actually really enjoyed at the cinema.

aisback

Oct 27, 2017
I might give it another watch to see if my original option changed as I didn't mind the movie. It did have some Let's say questionable moments.

DJChuy

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Sooner than I expected. Solo isn't on Disney+ yet.

I haven't seen it, so yeah I'm watching.

Deleted member 8741

user requested account closure
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Still haven't seen it. Was holding out for rental and then was like, "I think it'll be on Disney+ sooner rather than later." Here it is.

Oct 25, 2017
I watched it again last night on the 4k bluray. I've made my peace with its faults and just enjoy the fun parts. Babu is life and it's physically impossible not to enjoy Ian Mcdiarmid.

wow_bob_wow

Oct 28, 2017
On May 4th, see what's inside the Mystery Box!

empty_box-Large-768x511.jpg

Dec 22, 2017
Cool, looking forward to watching it again.

For those that haven't seen it, it's trash but not the franchise killer people make it out to be. I actually loved the first 2/3 of it.

Mivey

Oct 25, 2017
As a current Disney+ subscriber, I feel they can keep it off the service for a few months or years longer. I wouldn't want to see its run on cinemas stopped to early.

Cogniferous

Oct 27, 2017
England
Not seen it yet, missed it at the cinema for a couple of reasons, but am very much looking forwards to it.

Also, checked and it is coming to the UK as well.

BrickArts295

GOTY Tracking Thread Master
Oct 26, 2017
Sure I'll give another watch. I want to see that lightsaber fight in 4K/HDR.

Starphanluke

▲ Legend ▲
Nov 15, 2017
Y'all will bitch about anything lmao.

Movie is flawed but fun. Can't wait to watch it again.