• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Arkeband

Banned
Nov 8, 2017
I hope the demo is like Beginning Hour / P.T., that was legitimately one of the most fun things I've ever experienced.

J_ToSaveTheDay

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
USA
It isn't a preorder bonus. There's a bundle you can buy that includes both games.

Got it -- thank you for clarifying. Depending on the price and content (I do want the Deluxe Edition content) I think I'll buy this bundle on my Xbox as I don't own RE7 on Xbox. It is, in fact, the only RE game on Xbox One/Series X that I don't own that's available for Xbox.

ThereAre4Lights

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Got it -- thank you for clarifying. Depending on the price and content (I do want the Deluxe Edition content) I think I'll buy this bundle on my Xbox as I don't own RE7 on Xbox. It is, in fact, the only RE game on Xbox One/Series X that I don't own that's available for Xbox.

$79.99

Resident Evil Village & Resident Evil 7 Complete Bundle PS4 & PS5

This product entitles you to download both the digital PS4™ version and the digital PS5™ version of this game. Experience survival horror like never before in this bundle containing the definitive version of Resident Evil 7 biohazard, and Resident Evil Village, the 8th major installment in the...

Hasney

One Winged Slayer
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
It's only £55 on PSN meaning physical will be even cheaper.

None of this £70 shit. Thank you Capcom for being sensible.

KORNdog

Banned
Oct 30, 2017
I'm pretty disappointed they haven't gone the route of hitman 3 so they can still support PSVR again (give the PS4 version with the PS5 version so you can still play VR) because NOTHING comes close to RE7 in terms of horror games

It looks interesting though. Kind of feels like a mish mash of various elements from various games in the series. The sisters remind me a lot of the hook ghost from RE3.5 in the way they move and shift in and out when being shot. the gunplay and inventory of RE4. puzzles from the original games...it could be excellent...I just wish it still had VR.

Tora

The Enlightened Wise Ones
Jun 17, 2018
Even if FFXVI is next gen only, they've pretty much mentioned that FFXVI is a little less tech focused than FFXIII or FFXV. The focus is on making the game and getting it out.
That's a good point. I suppose we won't really see these new games flex just all of what the consoles can really allow until mid to late gen, just like every generation.

Masagiwa

Jan 27, 2018
This guy looks like a lot of fun. That's straight up the Boom Hammer from Bloodborne

dfr.png

Milennia

Prophet of Truth - Community Resetter
Oct 25, 2017
I downloaded it but I can't play it because I'm terrified, gonna at least try it I guess

KarmaCow

Oct 25, 2017
I wish they would go for the skeumorphic UI like in RE4 for things like the briefcase. The UI is so sterile and boring compared to the rest of the game having things like locust swarm women getting excited about man blood.

Firmus_Anguis

Oct 30, 2017
It looks way better once you're outside of the prison cell area. But definitely a cross-gen game.

Really love the look of the game.

Edit: Oh shit, that gorgeous chandelier room is in the DEMO!!

Last edited:

J_ToSaveTheDay

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
USA
$79.99

Resident Evil Village & Resident Evil 7 Complete Bundle PS4 & PS5

This product entitles you to download both the digital PS4™ version and the digital PS5™ version of this game. Experience survival horror like never before in this bundle containing the definitive version of Resident Evil 7 biohazard, and Resident Evil Village, the 8th major installment in the...

Excellent! I found it on Xbox, too, which is where I'll be buying Village. :D

Midas

Oct 27, 2017
I think I will wait until tomorrow to play the demo. Don't think it's a good idea to play it just before sleep time.