• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Flon

Is Here to Kill Chaos
Oct 27, 2017
I keep entering these raffles, but I know if I win one of them I'll also feel really guilty about it.

Fire Emblem would be nice. I actually had the game, but I gave it away as a gift to a friend who had to move unexpectedly.

Oct 27, 2017
USA
H5IYE3U.jpg

DFG

Self requested ban
Banned
Oct 25, 2017

MrPanic

Oct 25, 2017
Damn, I'm not in the EU :(
As much as I don't want to throw in my own chances, you should know that the only thing between you and that price is a making a EU account, as the Switch isn't region locked. There's even a quick region switch thing you can do if you want it on your main account if you don't have any eShop money currently.

Deleted member 3812

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
As much as I don't want to throw in my own chances, you should know that the only thing between you and that price is a making a EU account, as the Switch isn't region locked. There's even a quick region switch thing you can do if you want it on your main account if you don't have any eShop money currently.

Oh ok, didn't know that I can have EU games on my U.S. purchased Switch Lite.

PixelsByNight

Apr 22, 2019
USA

JDHarbs

Oct 28, 2017
I know I gotta have some old keys somewhere I can giveaway. Always loved how generous this community was with these things here and the old place.

Chettlar

Oct 25, 2017
Thanks, I feel stupid lol. Wasn't expecting an actual button to click on which is a pretty cool system.

Also note some you can click multiple and some you cannot. Pay attention to whether your marker goes away.

On chrome the multiple selects are squares and the single selects are circles (bullets). I'm guessing that's universal.

Altazor

Oct 25, 2017
Chile
some amazing giveaways in the last few pages.

Shame that my PC can't run modern games, and I don't have a Switch either so... it's gonna be a no from me dawg. Still, congrats to the lucky ones who'll win those games :)

I would've gotten a BETTER LUCK NEXT TIME, anyway

Scarlet Death

Oct 25, 2017
Seattle, WA
I can't seem to find it but did someone say there was a FFXIV mount giveaway? There's been a lot of awesome giveaways, but I'd much rather win FFXIV mounts than anything else since they are all so expensive and this is the only game I play :3

GiftBot

Official Giveaway Bot
Verified
Mar 7, 2018

Giveaway

Restrictions:
Hello, I am bot! I come bearing 1 gift from Deleted member 13148!

This is a raffle that will expire in 12 hours. The winner will be drawn at random! Any prizes leftover after the deadline will become available on a first-come first-serve basis.

These are our awesome prizes:

• Humble Bundle Humble Bundle: Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain - Won by shimon shimon

SchrodingerC

Oct 25, 2017
That split second excitement when seeing Gitbot's glorious avatar in the alerts and being thoroughly disappointed immediately after haha.

Why do you hurt us so, GiftBot.

Status
Not open for further replies.