• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

shimon

Oct 25, 2017
Just in case this is not said enough: thank you to everyone involved in the creation and continued support of this magnificent bastard called GiftBot lol

And of course to all the wonderful people that keep providing games for other people to win, absolutely amazing community and absolutely amazing stuff happening in this thread for the last 3 days!

Lonestar

Roll Tahd, Pawl
Oct 25, 2017
UY0iZTT.png

I need this animated for no reason at all.

GiftBot

Official Giveaway Bot
Verified
Mar 7, 2018

Giveaway

Restrictions:
Hello, I am bot! I come bearing 5 gifts from Shogun Shogun!

This is a first-come first-serve giveaway. Any claimed prize will instantly be delivered.

Shogun said:
For anybody who likes Soundtracks or whoever wants to pad out their Steam library. Bonus GOG key because why not?

These are our awesome prizes:

GiftBot

Official Giveaway Bot
Verified
Mar 7, 2018

Giveaway

Restrictions:
Hello, I am bot! I come bearing 1 gift from Cheezeman3000 Cheezeman3000!

This is a lightning raffle that will expire in 1 hour. The winner will be drawn at random! Any prizes leftover after the deadline will become available on a first-come first-serve basis.

Cheezeman3000 said:
NOTE: You must OWN the game before you can redeem this code for the soundtrack.

• Steam Steam: Loot Rascals Soundtrack - Won by IgorL IgorL

Shogun

Oct 27, 2017

GiftBot

Official Giveaway Bot
Verified
Mar 7, 2018

Giveaway

Restrictions:
Hello, I am bot! I come bearing 1 gift from Dranakin Dranakin!

This is a lightning raffle that will expire in 1 hour. The winner will be drawn at random! Any prizes leftover after the deadline will become available on a first-come first-serve basis.

Dranakin said:
Trying to join the fun!

GiftBot

Official Giveaway Bot
Verified
Mar 7, 2018

Giveaway

Hello, I am bot! I come bearing 1 gift from Deleted member 33571!

This is a first-come first-serve giveaway. Any claimed prize will instantly be delivered.

Deleted member 33571 said:
!!! Note that you MUST own the game on Steam to be able to redeem the code for the soundtrack !!! (thank you to Shogun for the code to begin with!)

Deleted member 33571

User requested account closure
Banned
Nov 17, 2017
Lol whoops I should've read the warning posts first lol.....I have Tangledeep on switch but not on steam....I'll put the code back up as well. Thank you Shogun!!!

GiftBot

Official Giveaway Bot
Verified
Mar 7, 2018

Giveaway

Hello, I am bot! I come bearing 16 gifts from Musubi Musubi!

This is a raffle that will expire in 12 hours. The winner will be drawn at random! Any prizes leftover after the deadline will become available on a first-come first-serve basis.

Krvavi Abadas

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Videoland
It appears luck has been shining on my side.

Thanks to the magic of Adman , i have acquired a copy of Sniper Elite. I already owned V2, so i kind of needed it to complete my collection.

and with the help of Junior Archivist HellBlazer . Gish, one of the first commercial projects made by Edmund McMillen. Is now in my possession.

I actually a spare key lying around that i can give out, so this should be interesting.

GiftBot

Official Giveaway Bot
Verified
Mar 7, 2018

Giveaway

Hello, I am bot! I come bearing 1 gift from Krvavi Abadas Krvavi Abadas!

This is a quick raffle that will expire in 6 hours. The winner will be drawn at random! Any prizes leftover after the deadline will become available on a first-come first-serve basis.

Krvavi Abadas said:
I wonder how many people were aware that this existed?

Unfortunately, it's not the NES versions that most people probably recognize. But actually the MS-DOS versions.

• Steam Steam: Spiritual Warfare & Wisdom Tree Collection - Won by one of us one of us

Saraluna

Oct 25, 2017
Additionally, thank you to everyone who has been generous enough to host a giveaway here, for the opportunity :]

Oct 27, 2017
Think I might list some mystery keys. Whose identities can only figured out through an elaborate series of clues. Or, you know, if you win.

Sheepinator

Jul 25, 2018
Think I might list some mystery keys. Whose identities can only figured out through an elaborate series of clues. Or, you know, if you win.
Assuming you're serious, that's not a good idea. A lot of giveaways restrict entry to people who have won anything in the last day, and people can't back out of entering a giveaway, and they could end up with something they don't want or already have.

Status
Not open for further replies.