• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Kay

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
Didn't neanderthals have bigger brains then homo sapien? Seems a bit kind for the shit for brains republicans. They're more like lemmings tbh

Oct 28, 2017
I keep thinking about how they legit don't have any policies anymore. Not even fiscal respobility or small government. Pure white supremacy is cheaper and easier for them
Just might be the laziest politics in history. It's George Costanza politics. Just take what is right and decent and double down on the opposite. Just toss the rabid mob red meat all day every day and they will be too distracted and angry to notice that they have no policies. Just amplify the most fringe of liberal positions and infer they are mainstream. That is all it takes.

All they have is obstruction and gotchas. That's it.

Last edited:

Nepenthe

When the music hits, you feel no pain.
Administrator
Oct 25, 2017
I am more fascinated by the fact that there is a young(?), black anchor working for Fox News than I am of Republicans being their usual fragile selves. How long until he has an awakening?

Slayven

Never read a comic in his life
Oct 25, 2017
I am more fascinated by the fact that there is a young(?), black anchor working got Fox News than I am of Republicans being their usual fragile selves. How long until he has an awakening?
A lot of dancers are finding good money working the grift Sister Nep.

krazen

Oct 27, 2017
Gentrified Brooklyn
I am more fascinated by the fact that there is a young(?), black anchor working got Fox News than I am of Republicans being their usual fragile selves. How long until he has an awakening?

im hoping it's more of a Juan Williams type of 'We need to have someone around here with basic common sense' but that shape up tells me I am going to be disappointed.

Birdie

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
This makes me think of how white supremacists guys like to go "WE'RE CAVEMEN! We hunted the mammoths and we're strong, dumb, and sex driven!" and also like to talk about how they're also the sole creators of modern society.

I Don't Like

Dec 11, 2017
The people who think a futuristic American society should be primarily based on the mythology of ancient desert dwelling tribes are insulted by Neanderthals, lol.

sprsk

Resettlement Advisor
Oct 25, 2017
Whatever you call Republicans, they will start calling themselves that cause they think thats how trolling works so do with that what you will.

Oct 26, 2017
Man if someone got offended by me calling them a Neanderthal because their idea(s) were primatively regressive, I would laugh them out the room.

Republicans are the biggest snowflakes ever. Not that anyone should be surprised that a group with a persecution complex is offended at the drop of the hat.

rjinaz

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Phoenix
Trump literally just callled Democrats evil and not a single Republican said shit. Fuck off you snowflakes.

DanGo

Oct 25, 2017
I am more fascinated by the fact that there is a young(?), black anchor working for Fox News than I am of Republicans being their usual fragile selves. How long until he has an awakening?
"It is difficult to get a man to understand something, when his salary depends on his not understanding it." - Upton Sinclair

VanWinkle

Oct 25, 2017
Oh Republicans, always trying to play gotcha with their idiocy, no matter how inane the accusation to do so.

Dec 31, 2017
83794590.jpg

Nepenthe

When the music hits, you feel no pain.
Administrator
Oct 25, 2017
A lot of dancers are finding good money working the grift Sister Nep.
I won't lie......

You know how many times I've thought "I could tap-dance for whites for like a month on YouTube and be set for life?"

im hoping it's more of a Juan Williams type of 'We need to have someone around here with basic common sense' but that shape up tells me I am going to be disappointed.
Oh my God. šŸ¤£

"It is difficult to get a man to understand something, when his salary depends on his not understanding it." - Upton Sinclair
That's a good one. I'm taking that.

FaceHugger

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
USA
We can take any single day of Trump's presidency before he was deplatformed and find a litany of childish insults against others based on nothing - usually whatever reality existed within Trump's head that day. But oh, this is terrible.

JaseC64

Enlightened
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Strong Island NY
Biden should literally call these people snowflakes. Remember that term ypu goofy fucks "I don't care about your feeling sna d personal spaces?" Fuck em.

Oct 26, 2017
These people spent the last several years licking the asshole of a childish little bitch who gleefully insults anyone he disagrees with in the slightest. Many of them still do it.

They don't get to say shit.

Darkgran

Oct 27, 2017
HOW MANY FUCKING TIMES HAS TRUMP CALLED ELIZABETH WARREN "POCAHONTAS"

FUCK ALL THESE CLOWNS.

LukeOP

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
This is to diminish the effects of legit criticism when a future Republican says something racist af again. Each time they blow up on something so trivial and benign, people will be less outraged when something awful is really said, which most likely will be from a Republican.

Chirotera

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
151127_gma_llamas_0707_16x9_992.jpg

They literally voted for a man that did this. They can fuck all the way off forever. I'm so sick of these disingenuous, degenerate, fucks.

Imperfected

Nov 9, 2017
It's embarrassing how many Republican pundits obviously had to go and immediately wiki dive Neanderthals after the comment.

PAFenix

Unshakable Resolve
Nov 21, 2019
I thought the right didn't believe in evolution so why are they so upset about Biden calling people a fictional ancestral species?

Also, Reeves should try governing my state instead of appearing on Fox.