• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Oct 28, 2017
i even activated the VPN just in case, dont got much hopes because this shit keeps asking me if im human or a robot and keeps spamming me the press and hold the button

Norris1020

Prophet of Regret
Oct 27, 2017
Yep. Between an F5 went from "available at 4pp" to out of stock lmao…. ;_; still striking out since April for a Series X.

Dalek

Oct 25, 2017
Immediately sold out in a second.

I refuse to believe any of this is legit. Someone is buying all of these up. It's insanity.

petethepanda

Saw the truth behind the copied door
Oct 25, 2017
chicago
It seemed to briefly do something when it was still $499, but it just added the usual $900 listing to my cart lol.

Glad it's at least immediate disappointment instead of the half hour of false hope like yesterday.

Teiresias

Oct 27, 2017
It's some nonsense on their website. The links came back again. Just sounds like a bad drop otherwise, even with this press & hold mechanic. Will that actually stop Scalpers?

It kept popping the "hold for a human" button over and over again until it would eventually just tell me it was experiencing technical difficulties and then reload again.

Spehornoob

Nov 15, 2017
Lol I was continually refreshing for five minutes leading up to the time, and it was immediately sold out between refreshes lol

effingvic

Oct 25, 2017
Managed to check out on the 10/28 drop but has been stuck on "Placed" since. Anyone seen any movement on those orders? Dunno why Walmart is having multiple waves when they arent fulfilling past ones.

Tahnit

Oct 25, 2017
When was the last time Sony did a direct? I'm trying to get one for a friend but Walmart is a joke.

Garcia el Gringo

Prophet of Truth
Oct 25, 2017
NJ
When was the last Target drop? I've had success with their store pickup option in the past.
The morning of October 27th. I fumbled the PS5 Digital Edition as it went live; stock melted as I tried to put one from different locations in my cart. Had no problem checking out a XSX with Target back in April following the YouTuber, Jake Randall, that was posted on this page.

Dalek

Oct 25, 2017
It seems the Target ones go on sale at like 4 or 5am PST. So of course I'm always asleep when it happens.

Oct 30, 2017
Considering grabbing an XSX off FBM for Christmas.
Is this insanity the new normal for silicon-heavy consumer electronics or is it just the whole 'global situation'?

Ciao

Jun 14, 2018
I WANT A SERIES X ! Been dying to try a Forza Horizon game for a long time, and now that I have the money to buy the best console for that, I can't put my hands on one. Xbox is already not super popular here in France, I'm sure stores are not really rushing to try and get a restock. I found a PS5 without any problem but Series X is so rare...