• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Your Favourite Snax

• Bugs

Votes: 447 56.2%
  • Orks

Votes: 45 5.7%
  • Knights

Votes: 120 15.1%
  • Thor: The Dark World

Votes: 184 23.1%

• Total voters

KiDdYoNe

Oct 25, 2017
Also, gotta say I really like this, hopefully, new trend for PS Plus.
Fall Guys, Bugsnax, Destruction All Stars.

PlatypusDude

Oct 25, 2017
BUGSNAX the future game of the forever! (I'm actually really excited for it and not just ironically so this is real nice).

alr1ght

Oct 25, 2017
Shouldn't we be getting two PS5 games per month now, anyways? PS5 is out in November and they already removed PS3 and Vita games from the lineups.

MotiD

Oct 26, 2017
is Hollow Knight: Voidheart Edition the one with all the DLC and content? I played a ton of Hollow Knight on PC a few years ago, but it's a meaty ass game and I never did finish it.
I might be inclined to play it again with all the content available on PS5

Philippo

Developer
Verified
Oct 28, 2017
Miles Morales, Demons' Souls, Asto's Playroom, Sackboy A Big Adventure, Godfall, and Bugsnaxx on PS+.

What a killer launch lineup!

mercuralia

Sep 30, 2020
Portugal
Yup between ps+ and free ps5 upgrades and f2p games people are getting a healthy amount of ps5 games.

I'm actually surprised at the value being provided here. PS+ Collection, three high quality titles (including one on* release) for the first month of PS5, and Destruction All-Stars releasing for free in February. They've done a tremendous job in promoting the PS+ with the PS5.

Edit: Not on*, but new.

sasnak

Dec 4, 2018
is Hollow Knight: Voidheart Edition the one with all the DLC and content? I played a ton of Hollow Knight on PC a few years ago, but it's a meaty ass game and I never did finish it.
I might be inclined to play it again with all the content available on PS5
Yeah it has all the content.

GamerDude

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Will I need to claim Bugsnax on an actual PS5? I ask because I won't actually be able to use my PS5 until Christmas. Hopefully I can claim the game from a PC when it gets added to PS+.

Anumariku

Jan 8, 2020
Hollow Knight.

Gonna say it again.

HOLLOW KNIGHT.

I know Bugsnax is the hype announcement, but DON'T sleep on Hollow Knight. It's legitimately one of the best metroidvania's ever.

Plidex

Oct 30, 2017
Let's goooo! Bugsnax for free baby. Didn't expect Sony to give free PS5 games from the start.

With this, PS Plus collection and Destruction All Stars in february it's looking like a very strong lineup of free games

TradedHats

Mar 8, 2018
Bugsnax!

YppoyuC.gif

HardRojo

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Peru
Time to play Hollow Knight (lol, I'll push it back because there's too much on my plate already).

MeltedDreams

Oct 27, 2017
Can you get Bugsnax from psn website without owning PS5 and play it few months later after you buy the console, as long as you still got PS Plus?

JohnnyToonami

Dec 16, 2018
Earth
Can I get bugsnax and download it later? My ps5 won't arrive until 2021
That is what I'm wondering as well because that statement is really terrible written.
If the store allows you to "Buy" the PS+ games on your account then yeah

Unless Sony is doing something like "You didn't activate a PS5 so no you can't do that" which they've never done with PS3, PS4 and Vita PS+ games but you never know.

robinium7

Jul 25, 2020
Ireland
Shouldn't we be getting two PS5 games per month now, anyways? PS5 is out in November and they already removed PS3 and Vita games from the lineups.
Not gonna happen from the looks of it. Seems like it might be a one game per two months situation or some not on a specific schedule type situation, since Bugsnax is available from Nov-Jan and Destruction All Stars will be available from February-April. Or who knows what Sony have planned for the PS5 Plus situation?

starblue

Oct 28, 2017
PS Collection + Bugsnax and on February Destruction All Stars...

Dude....do we need to buy any games ? I guess only Demon Souls, Spiderman MM and that's all....until 2022. Awesome.

deepFlaw

Knights of Favonius World Tour '21
Oct 25, 2017
Hmm didn't see the footer. Usually plus games support crossbuy.

It's actually even in the image in the tweet in the OP, now that I look.

But yeah, kinda unfortunate that they're locking it down like that; it feels unnecessary? I'd be buying it on PS5 anyway so it works out for me, but if it's not an exclusive to begin with they might as well let everyone get it. Especially since they're paying for + as is.

VanWinkle

Oct 25, 2017
Also of note from the blog post. "PS4 games redeemed from the PlayStation Plus Collection and played on the PS5 console will see benefits such as increased loading speed and improved or more stable framerates with PS5's Game Boost"

MrCow

Oct 30, 2017
i have ps+ but i was not able to get a ps5... will i be able to download bugsnax when i get a ps5 in the future??? how screwed sre people who could not preorder?

Nerokis

Oct 25, 2017
amazing month but what in the sweet fuck has happened to the Playstation Store website

i'm shook right now

Kraid

Oct 25, 2017
Cuck Zone
I hope that I'm able to claim Bugsnax. I'm away from home for the next two months, but have a launch PS5 ordered. I'll be kind of cheesed if they don't let me grab this.

PlanetSmasher

The Abominable Showman
Oct 25, 2017
Snap. Been constantly one I've kicked down the road so pretty happy to have it. Know reviews were a little middling so always had cause to nudge it on but I'll definitely jump in for free. Awesome month.

As someone who just bought and played it over the summer, my advice for you on SoW: as soon as you start to get bored, drop it. It does not improve the deeper in you go.

It's a game that has more content than sense, but not nearly enough fun things to do with said content so you're going to be doing the same three or four things over and over again for dozens of hours if you try to tough it out all the way through. Just play it until the fun wears off and stop.

also the ending is real bad