• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

J-Skee

The Wise Ones
Oct 25, 2017
I'll give Planet Coaster a try. Sounds fun to make my own theme park.

CatAssTrophy

Dec 4, 2017
Texas
Sigh. Planet Coaster is neat I guess but they really need to just stop putting sports games on, tbh. Seems like very specific slivers of the gaming audience will be excited for those, and everyone else disappointed. Especially considering what another poster mentioned above with EA overlap.

Really want them to hurry and announce what their new service is going to be ASAP.

zombiejames

Oct 25, 2017
Well. Not a good way to start the year again. No wonder leakers ddin't leak anything to not keep the backlash going for so long.
Also: Tiny Tina is PS4 ONLY AGAIN/
3** PlayStation Plus benefit not applicable for PS5 version of Tiny Tina's Assault on Dragon Keep: A Wonderlands One-shot Adventure.3

SONY CAN YOU STOP THIS CRAP?
Do we even know if this is a Sony thing or a publisher thing?

nachum00

Oct 26, 2017
Pretty bad. But hey I'm more interested in Planet Coaster than anything from January's plus games.

HalStep

Oct 27, 2017
i'll only be adding the tiny tina thing and probably never play it, the other two i will ignore.

MrGiraffe

Feb 27, 2020
I really can't get over this:

They've rebranded old, crusty Borderlands 2 DLC in order to market a new game and are giving this shit on a paid service.

We are paying to be marketed at.

MeltedDreams

Oct 27, 2017
Screen_shot_2011-12-25_at_4.52.05_AM.png

bruh imagine if Spartacus is not huuuge improvement over their current lackluster sub services...

donpureevil

Oct 25, 2017
Germany
Yikes, for a second i thought that this would be the new Tiny Tina game. Giving the standalone version of BL2 DLC a few years after giving us The Handsome Collection is probably the worst move in PS Plus history.

Also: Fuck anything UFC. Planet Coaster ain't bad though.

Jawmuncher

Crisis Dino
Oct 25, 2017
Ibis Island
That Stand-alone DLC was just on sale for $5 bucks lol. I heard it's solid though.
Makes sense this month is a bit weaker after January's strong showing.

Kittenz

Oct 28, 2017
Minneapolis
Woof. Wasn't the Tiny Tina expansion thing already free to everyone anyway? Swear I saw that as a promotion for the upcoming game. Didn't pay super close attention as I already owned/played it, but feel like that was a thing.

zma1013

Oct 27, 2017
Can't you get the Tina Tiny for like $10? How they couldnt afford to give the whole thing?

Oct 25, 2017
Man I came so close to buying UFC 4 on PSN sale a bunch of times, glad I stayed strong.

I tried planet coaster on a friend's switch and a did not get the controls at all!

WeteHa

Oct 26, 2017
Germany
Planet Coaster is an excellent game, dragged down a bit by the build limit. The PS5 build limit is a bit higher than on PS4, having a limit still sucks though.

Delusibeta

Prophet of Truth
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
UFC4 wouldn't have been cheap, and Planet Coaster is rad. I understand that the Tiny Tina game is pretty good, but I'm disappointed it's filling up a slot, it really should be an extra. Edit: And yeah, it was already part of the Borderlands Handsome Collection, so it's kinda redundant.