• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ArmGunar

PlayStatistician
Oct 30, 2017
In 10min, this will be the 7 year anniversary of the announcement of PS Meeting

After that, the dream is dead

VinFTW

Oct 25, 2017
omg Gravity Rush 1 was amazing. Loved it on PS4. Kat is an awesome character.

Gonna bang out Nex Machina (5 mins in its already incredible) before starting GR2.

God, this gen is a gift that keeps on giving.

Side note, which should I start/which order should I play these:
Sly Collection
RC Original Trilogy
Jak 2 (last half) + 3

lapsu

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 31, 2017
5 more minutes until the exact time PS Meeting 2013 was announced (3:14PM)! #believe

OneThirtyEight

Avenger
Oct 28, 2017
Sly Collection
RC Original Trilogy
Jak 2 (last half) + 3
Get through Jak 2 to get rid of it ASAP. Then just play what you want. The rest of theese games are a blast! Maybe alternate to not get burnt out on the formula since they are kinda samey with some alterations for the Sly and RC collections. I went through the RC collection with nothing else between in like 2 weeks and i got kinda burnt out in the middle of 2 even though i had lots of fun. Sly 2 and 3 are different enough from the first in the way you advance through the game..

Deleted member 864

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Sly Collection
RC Original Trilogy
Jak 2 (last half) + 3
If you're already in the last half than you might as well finish Jak 2. Jak 3 is more of the same, but thankfully not nearly as difficult/annoying as 2 is.

After that? I'd probably recommend RC, although Sly is just as great too.

poklane

Oct 25, 2017
the Netherlands
Superbowl ad for the reveal event honestly would be a good move with how many people watch that shit, you'd immediately have the attention of the entire US.
And some people a few days ago also proposed that Sony could do something with the Champions League final on May 30th, which would be a great day to announce an E3-like event focused solely on PS5 at the end of June/early July. Only problem would be coordinating such an ad across all European countries as each country has its own broadcaster.

SDR-UK

Oct 27, 2017
Where are the 3D printed "retail" units? How about the blurry off screen footage of Horizon or Demon's Souls? Where are the damn "leaked" PowerPoint slides and the UE4/Unity tech-demos disguised as games? I need it all and more.

I want to go truly insane before a PlayStation Meeting is announced.

PlanetSmasher

The Abominable Showman
Oct 25, 2017
I'm glad I pretty much stopped caring, because at this point I might have actually lost my damn mind from waiting too long.

OneThirtyEight

Avenger
Oct 28, 2017
And some people a few days ago also proposed that Sony could do something with the Champions League final on May 30th, which would be a great day to announce an E3-like event focused solely on PS5 at the end of June/early July. Only problem would be coordinating such an ad across all European countries as each country has its own broadcaster.
I don't know if they still are since i dont watch the sport, but Playstation is, or was, an official sponsor so theres always PS4 "ads" before and after the games and during the break as a part of the broadcast in all countries before airing local commercials and theres PS4 ads on the boards around the field. I could see them just slapping a qick "PS5 coming this holiday" in there for the final.

That1GoodHunter

My ass legally belongs to Ted Price
Oct 17, 2019
Well, back to the only notable PS event this Feb... Do we even know when Dreams' review embargo is dropping?

Kalentan

Oct 25, 2017
Hey guys!

I just got out of a top secret meeting.

Here's the scoop. Sony is cancelling the PS5 at last minute and retrofitting it to be the Vita 2!

They believe this will be the next step to 200 million sold!

I'm under serious NDA so don't tell anyone I told you!

Clive

Oct 25, 2017
March announcement being teased?!!!!!! "March-ing". Three note indicating the third of the month. #codecracked

nolifebr

Banned
Sep 1, 2018
Curitiba/BR
About that Super Bowl theory, it looks like Sony hasn't bought a slot.

I can't wait for another month of "leaks" through pastebin and "insiders" stating unreal things

Ganryu

Oct 25, 2017
User warned: Platform warring
Why Sony will wait till last moment to announce PS5 details?
Because M$ cannot use the "most powerful console" marketing until that. It's so obvious.

Status
Not open for further replies.