• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Reszo

Oct 31, 2017
If you have at least a friend to play with you, it's cool
Otherwise nope
But seriously I think the community is dead. Unless it's going to get that revival they're talking about and then bump people up to it.
Not really. Campaign was weak, the loot is nothing special, and the open world is boring. Best thing about it is the flying / combat but it can only carry it so far. For a GaaS title, it's pretty much dead right now until Bioware puts out the revamp of it that is supposedly in the works.

Lol alrighty thanks, hard pass then.

Rhaknar

Oct 26, 2017
Days Gone NA $20
Days Gone EU 40€

tenor.gif

Alastor3

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Do you guys think there will be more sales tuesday?

wafflebrain

Oct 27, 2017
Might have to snag that Nathan Drake Collection. Wish Bloodborne was on sale. Played it through PS Plus when I had that and wanna return but not enough to resubscribe (or for PSNOW).

Oct 27, 2017
Inland Empire
In the original Blog Post for the US sale. They had Call of Duty Modern Warfare on sale for something like 47 bucks but I think it was going to go ons ale on monday or Black Friday I forget. But they deleted it.

Branson

Oct 27, 2017
Someone please tell me Just Cause 4 Complete Edition is actually fun now, or at least worth $24.
I've been trying to get an answer about this forever but no one seems to know. They keep updating it on steam with seemingly big (also named) patches but I can't tell if it's good now or what. I know it ran bad on PS4 so I'm not sure if they worked on that.

Reszo

Oct 31, 2017
I ended up getting the Spider Man City that never sleeps dlc . Been wanting to play the dlc stories

Oghuz

Oct 27, 2017
Bought Ace Combat 7. I didn't get it at launch because of a lack of PS4 Pro support. 30 euros is a good deal though, and so far I'm loving the game. Good old Ace Combat!

Ehoavash

One Winged Slayer
Oct 28, 2017
Looks like I'll finally get back to persona 5.

Rented it when it first came out, all the other stuff I already played or no interest

giallo

Oct 27, 2017
Seoul
Got a pretty decent haul with Persona 5, Days Gone, Concrete Genie, Crash Bandicoot N.Sane Trilogy and Horizon Zero Dawn.

Where will I find time to play these games, I do not know.

Ringten

Nov 15, 2017
I've been trying to get an answer about this forever but no one seems to know. They keep updating it on steam with seemingly big (also named) patches but I can't tell if it's good now or what. I know it ran bad on PS4 so I'm not sure if they worked on that.

Yeh I asked the same earlier. Not about performance or anything: just how the game is now.

No one seems to know, even youtube has no recent videos on the game. They are all older than 6 months lol... cant be too promising.

Foxnull

Alt-Account
Banned
May 30, 2019
Bought RE2, can't wait to play. Also interested in Ace Combat 7. Can I just jump in without further knowledge of past games?

Qudi

Jul 26, 2018
Oh man no Concrete Genie deal for EU. Boo!

Also how is the Nino Kuni Remaster port? I never finished it on ps3.

Gilver

Banned
Nov 14, 2018
Costa Rica
Godamn Monster Hunter is cheap, im so tempted because its the Capgods but im really not sure its for me, Id probably just play it like an action game but the RPG stuff seems so in depth its off putting to me, but there is a fucking Dante skin in there. Also finally got RE 2, interested if its good enough to surpass my favorite survival horror game Dead Space 2.

Tankard

Oct 28, 2017
Brazil
Bought Days Gone and Metro Exodus. Giving it a chance.
Thinking of buying AC: Odissey and giving it a triple chance.

Zelus

Oct 27, 2017
Is Modern Warfare no longer going on sale next Thursday? It seems to have been removed from the website.

Strangelove_77

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Godamn Monster Hunter is cheap, im so tempted because its the Capgods but im really not sure its for me, Id probably just play it like an action game but the RPG stuff seems so in depth its off putting to me, but there is a fucking Dante skin in there. Also finally got RE 2, interested if its good enough to surpass my favorite survival horror game Dead Space 2.

You ever play something like Destiny 2 or a Borderlands game? If you can understand how stats work in those then you'll understand this one.
This was my first Monster Hunter and it reminded me of Dragon's Dogma, if you've ever played that.

Mathieran

Oct 25, 2017
Welp I caved and bought Control for 30 on Amazon. I was gonna wait til it was about 20 but I really want to play it.

dpanim

Oct 27, 2017
Are Sony's first party games getting these same deals for physical as well? I'd prefer a physical copy of Days Gone, but if the Black Friday deals are only on the PS Store I'll just get it there.

Strangelove_77

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Are Sony's first party games getting these same deals for physical as well? I'd prefer a physical copy of Days Gone, but if the Black Friday deals are only on the PS Store I'll just get it there.
I believe both GameStop and Best Buy have these games at the same price.

Bigjig

Jun 4, 2018
Picked up Uncharted Lost Legacy and am blown away by how good it is so far. It's everything I wanted Uncharted 4 to be

Cosmic Bus

Oct 27, 2017
NY
Bummed that RDR2 doesn't seem to be going under $30, digital or physical. I've wanted to play it since last year but try not to spend more than $20 on a game since I can typically only dedicate an hour or two to them during a week.