• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Fushichou187

Nov 1, 2017
Sonoma County, California.
Thanks for highlighting this! I had most of the titles I would've wanted but decided to pick up:

The Last Campfire (time to give HG some actual money after all those NMS updates)

Goetia (sounds like a fun PnC)

The Last Door Complete Edition (played both seasons on iPad but it's been awhile)

KDR_11k

Banned
Nov 10, 2017
They aren't. Only Dariusburst is on sale. I knew some shit was funky that EXACTLY the shmups I wanted were on sale, I go to the store and their full price. The lists they put out are always super messy and auto generated, they mean the ***DLC*** for Dariusburst is on sale. Which includes...Battle Garegga and Ketsui.
How does DBCS qualify as "indie" anyway...

lazerface

Banned
Feb 23, 2020
golly that's a lot of games! and lol at "99% shovelware" what a garbage take. i might just cop a psn card and grab a few.

Steiner_Zi

Oct 28, 2017
I'll probably go for Disco Elysium and The Outer Wilds. How's Outer Wilds on PS4, any improvements through PS5 BC?

nonoriri

Apr 30, 2020
Damn I didn't know about DE on the PS5 being rough. Is it only the PS5? Or is it also bad on PS4?

bluehat9

Oct 25, 2017
Getting Hyper Light Drifter, Nex Machina, and Hat in Time for sure...maybe more too.

ElephantShell

Oct 25, 2017
A few of these are games I've been keeping an eye on. Gonna check the Canadian prices when I get home and compare to recent prices on other platforms and see if there's anything worth pulling the trigger on.

Host Samurai

Oct 27, 2017
Got Neon City Riders and Visage. Played some visage late last night and damn, I can tell this game is going to be a crazy haunted haute sim. I need to get a pair of headphones so I can soil myself.

Gnorman

Banned
Jan 14, 2018
Changed my mind about Fantasy General 2 and went with Ancestors Legacy. I'll play it for 2 hours and never touch it again most likely. 😂

Also picked up Outward, looks like something I'll enjoy if I can get past the jank.

klauskpm

â–² Legend â–²
Oct 26, 2017
Brazil
Oh, I won't be playing those games soon, but I finally got Senua and Undertale. I've been waiting for a price drop on Senua for some time.

Whowasphone

Sep 21, 2019
Cosigned. Started it yesterday and I'm loving it. The art style's really cute and the creepy atmosphere is amazingly executed. So glad I started it in the middle of the night lol.
Just a friendly reminder to anyone who "finished" oxenfree. Keep playing it, it's not done yet 😉👻

Whowasphone

Sep 21, 2019
Furi is absolutely brilliant but hard as hell and the ost slaps. Also highly recommend risk of rain 1 and 2

Nothus

Oct 26, 2017
If you missed Sayonara Wild Hearts in the past, now is as good a time as any to jump in. It is an excellent rhythm game with a fantastic aesthetic, killer soundtrack, and addictive score-based classic arcade style of gameplay. It is absolutely worth a purchase and is, in my opinion, one of the standout games from the last gen.

Thanks for the tip! Decided to pick it up and having a blast with it so far, the music is great.