• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

KingBae

Oct 28, 2017
I don't know which I am disappointed about the most: having to wait 18 hours for the reveal or missing the chance to get on the hype train.

SecondNature

Oct 25, 2017
So wait, Resident Evil 8 VR is happening?

Should I just buy RE7 and play on a TV screen then? I wanted to wait for VR but I doubt I can afford both VR and PS5 so by the time I can afford VR, RE8 should be out.

Arta

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Hyped! I'm going to go crazytown and say there will be a platformer All Stars game with Sly, Jak, and Ratchet. Maybe Crash as well.

MarcoGorgar

Oct 27, 2017
Rio de Janeiro
I´M NOT READY!!!

giphy.gif

KG

Banned
Oct 12, 2018
I can't wait. Controller looks so sleek, so I really want to see what the console looks like. Also next-gen Demon's Souls y'all!!!!

Oct 28, 2017
It'll be at 5am where I am and I do not intend to stay up that late or wake up that early. What's my best bet to get it playing on my TV without any spoilers en route?

Oct 28, 2017
Hm, maybe get someone to send you the link to the YouTube video?
Good idea, maybe someone here would be so kind. I assume there is a way to set it up automatically too. These days it's too easy to be bombarded with video recommendations as soon as you start playing anything so I'm worried the first thing I will see is "Suggested: Knack Battle Royale 4k reveal - elderly people react"

zombiejames

Oct 25, 2017
Saw this earlier.... so um.. 4K 60fps and Ray Tracing huh? 4k textures..etc.

I'm starting to believe lots of cross gen titles are going to have 4k 60fps AND Ray Tracing. As well as Patched current gen games.

It's too late... my expectations have risen!
As long as your expectation don't include Assassin's Creed.