• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

m23

Oct 25, 2017
Nice, I'm expecting price and launch details. If it's the right price, I may just go and pre order.

Empyrean Cocytus

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
Upstate NY
200.gif

platocplx

2020 Member Elect
Oct 30, 2017
Gameplay is cool and all don't get me wrong, I just would prefer actual solid price points to determine what is financially viable in a current economic downturn. I know Sony wants mic drop moments but I personally would prefer to have the price just given and that's that.
How do you know they arent giving price lol. This was like when it was future of gaming. They didn't say they were going to show the hardware.

TRUE ORDER

Oct 30, 2017
Yaaaay, at laaaaaast!!
Even though I won't be able to buy the console at launch, I'll get it some time after so this is a treat for sure.

Deleted member 7148

Oct 25, 2017
Finally. I hope preorders aren't too difficult to get.

foamdino

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Yeah, I'm expecting games + UI (ie launching from UI to game) and lots of gameplay.

Beyond that, finish with Price/Pre-orders and blog posts with detailed info.

Still waiting on the hw teardown we were promised :-(

I guess all the hw details are still under NDA until after the AMD shows in october

Nov 21, 2017
Demon's Souls, Marvel's Spider-Man Miles Morales, and Astrobot all at launch book it. PlayStation Studios opening up next gen just like they ended the previous gen, with a bang.

Delaney

Oct 25, 2017
I'm kinda not expecting anything else to what has already been announced. I feel like Sony probably wants to announce projects like Silent Hill and Final Fantasy XVI as soon as possible, and this would be the time to do so, but the whole PS5 cycle has been so lackluster so far that I don't believe that they will finally make a good showing before the console launches.

Status
Not open for further replies.