• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Will Halo Infinite's multiplayer be released on November 15th?

• Yes

Votes: 475 56.1%
  • No

Votes: 371 43.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

canderous

Prophet of Truth
Jun 12, 2020
Dear #TeamFakers,

MfZdMdQ.gif

Jul 26, 2019
The Netherlands
The conclusions on this are gonna be interesting?? 😂

I would say a Beta would coun't as THE multiplayer release... however, they release the complete season one today, so maybe it SHOULD be counted as team real?

Happy to not have to call it. Good luck, OP!

19thCenturyFox

Prophet of Regret
Oct 29, 2017
I'm not going to argue technicalities. This is some real ass Halo that is going to get played today.

Xadra

Prophet of Truth - One Winged Slayer
Oct 26, 2018
OP said:

If it's an open beta that lasts until the full release and carries progression over into the final game, then I think that would count as Team Real winning. However, it'd have to meet both of those requirements. If the beta ends sooner than then or wipes progression at the end, I don't think that counts. Others are free to chime in and say if that sounds fair or not though.

I believe it counts.

(I won, but I wanted to be forced to use sad Craig and prophet of regret sounds cooler than the other one)

#TeamReal wins!
OP
OP
Lukar

Lukar

Unshakable Resolve - Prophet of Truth
Oct 27, 2017
The results are in! The Halo Infinite multiplayer beta has been released, and because of it containing the full multiplayer mode, carrying over progression into the final game, and being considered the start of Season One…

#TeamReal wins this avatar bet!

#TeamFake
, come eat your crow!

Per the rules of the bet, your new avatar until December 8th, 2021 is happy Craig:

mLdv6jq.png

Additionally, Transistor will be updating tags for everyone! #TeamReal is getting Prophet of Truth tags, while #TeamFake is getting Prophet of Regret tags. Thanks again to SCUMMbag for these suggestions!

Congrats to #TeamReal!
Thanks for participating everyone. This was a wild and fun ride. See you in the Arena :)

Last edited:

Filipus

Prophet of Regret
Avenger
Dec 7, 2017
Im always scared of updating my avatar because I never know where I saved my last one haha.
This avatar is great, so win win though.

Orion117

Prophet of Regret - A King's Landing
Dec 8, 2018
I dont care what they call it, its feature complete MP with all the maps and stats and battlepass progress carry over, its not a beta.
Well i was told in fh5 thread that it doesnt matter what the reality it. Only official word and street dates count. I am not bothered either way but if i can get out on technicality i will try it.