• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

PS9

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Dog on ball saved you.

E5vVNe1XIAQzGx2

E5vJzdsX0As9ZIf

E5vJzUHXEAMb160

E5vKYcXX0Aw2Ip-

E5v7KPnUUAQrHh6

E5vSqcpXoAEAbih

E5vJzlWXEAAf1_o

Last edited:
OP
OP
Kyougar

Kyougar

Cute Animal Whisperer
Nov 3, 2017
Another entry in "Deutsch ist eine Waffe"
Englisch für fortgeschrittene - English for runaways.

Examples: case-sensitive matters.
cad27b672bd225d2.jpg

Guppeth

Oct 25, 2017
Sheffield, UK
like with a lot of animal videos, this loos staged..
imo you can see them pushing the dog in. cat probaply was put in the water too before hand and idk, but I would have helped the dog getting out in the end.
It's much worse than that. The clip has been reversed. That idiot dog slips and falls backwards into the water. It struggles to get out and pulls the unlucky cat onto its back. The cat loses its grip and is stranded in the water as the dog escapes. But now its been twisted into a feelgood video about a very good dog.

That's why the cat attacks the dog. If someone tried to drown me I would fight them too.

Deleted member 43657

User requested account closure
Banned
May 19, 2018
I am deeply troubled with the fact the Japanese version implies Kiki never hears Gigi again.
I never watched it with English dubs, I kinda can't believe how much they changed the ending. Kiki not being able to hear her cat anymore is a sign that she has changed, it's like the entire point of the movie.

Dice

Oct 25, 2017
Canada
I never watched it with English dubs, I kinda can't believe how much they changed the ending. Kiki not being able to hear her cat anymore is a sign that she has changed, it's like the entire point of the movie.

But it's her buddy! 😢
To go from a witty kitty companion to a permanent silent treatment felt like a weird (yet realistically appropriate) punishment for entering adulthood. xD;

Like Evil Mothergoose going "fuck your childhood magic, go deliver bread!".

I also never got that as the main moral from Kiki more than the idea of finding "your art"/passion or whatever. Suddenly losing a such a specific ability feels out of place and even a little arbirary (and the Kiki book didn't go that route either). Is her potion making ability gone? Can she ever taking on fortune telling like that other Witch?

lol I guess i'd be the animal-speaking witch type. :P

Status
Not open for further replies.