• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

stupei

Oct 26, 2017
I feel like I've heard people say this a lot but I've never actually hear about what is wrong with him. The craziest thing I've seen from him is the fact the gets tattoos like they can be wiped off.

He almost killed himself literally only a couple weeks ago. It is a little worrying that he seems to handle the limelight pretty poorly and is rushing into another really public relationship. Or even worse, they're just messing around a bit but the tabloids aren't going to let it go if they "break up" now.

Cordy

Oct 25, 2017
I don't know why Pete always has to go for Hollywood celebrities. Why not date someone more low-key/not a celebrity? It might help with keeping a relationship going on for more than a couple of months.
For a lot of celebrities since they see other celebs more than those who are out of the industry it's easier to get with others who understand what they're going through and it's easier for them. Besides that if you're with another celebrity then you know it's not for money most of the time especially in this case given she's way more famous and has way more money than he does.

He's probably like "another celebrity who's gone through this and understands me who's not with me for money and is mature, I love this" towards the whole relationship.

As to his mental health though, yeah, I think there needs to be some therapy sessions going on for him given these past 6 months. That has to be taken care of, absolutely. For all we know that's going on too but w edon't.

I Don't Like

Dec 11, 2017
i know age is not some exact science but I guess I'm surprised she'd want to date a 25 year old at 45. I assume this is going to be a relatively short stint.

TheMan

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
User Banned (1 week): Misogyny and body shaming.
yup, dude's probably got a dick like ronnie coleman's forearm and the most charming personality on the face of the earth

also way to trade up...little girl to gorgeous woman

Last edited:

Pein

Oct 25, 2017
NYC
Pete Davidson the fucking gawd

Dudes on fire, gives hope to every average joe with mental health issues lol.

I Don't Like

Dec 11, 2017
yup, dude's probably got a dick like ronnie coleman's foreman and the most charming personality on the face of the earth

also way to trade up...little girl to gorgeous woman

I'm sure Kate wouldn't have a problem finding a guy with a big dick who doesn't look like a zombie and is over 25 though.

But maybe this is one of those "I've dated all the really hot successful guys but he's the only one who treats me right" things.

Osa15

Banned
Nov 13, 2017
This guy need to take a course in how to approach women. I usually start of with "Well, here I am. What were your other two wishes?" With a winky face. ;)

Rockstar

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
US
giphy.gif

Angry Grimace

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
What do you mean "nuke"? You mean penis?
It's one of those things people say because they don't understand the concept that a dude they think is unattractive is a lot better with women than they are. He's not getting extremely famous women because his dick is really big. It's because he's obviously charismatic.

ThatMeanScene

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Miami, FL
Yo, I'm really happy for Pete. But I hope he's doing something to improve his mental health. I've been there and relationships can provide support but you have to work at tackling the real issues.

Cocolina

Oct 28, 2017
It's one of those things people say because they don't understand the concept that a dude they think is unattractive is a lot better with women than they are. He's not getting extremely famous women because his dick is really big. It's because he's obviously charismatic.

Pete Davidson is a more relevant celebrity than Beckinsale. He's not "getting" her because he's charismatic nor has a big dick.

Status
Not open for further replies.