• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

greenbird

"This guy are sick"
Oct 25, 2017
I like both Coke Zero and Pepsi Max. I wish there was a Pepsi Max Cherry like there is a Cherry Coke Zero. There used to be and it was a bolder Diet Cherry Pepsi.

There is, I get it all the time.

Pepsi-ZeroSugar-WildCherry.png

Strangelove_77

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Pepsi is shit in comparison to Coke.
Even RC Cola is better than Pepsi.

DECK’ARD

Creator of Worms
Verified
Nov 26, 2017
UK
Lots of Pepsi perverts in this thread.

A poll however would result in a convincing Coke win.

zoabs

One Winged Slayer
Avenger
May 7, 2018
Pepsi cola>RC>Pepsi=Coke

if Mexican Coke was sold everywhere I'd put that at the top.

joecanada

Oct 28, 2017
Canada
Agreed Pepsi is just literal sugar water at least coke has that bite to it. I'm one of those assholes who sighs when restaraunt says Pepsi Ok?
But I'm legit disappointed. Sorry.

Also cokes whole line up is mostly better . Sprite, Dr pepper, gold peak tea , Fanta etc .

Sonuis

Oct 27, 2017
The problem with Pepsi is that it goes flat in a few minutes. I would enjoy Pepsi if it lasted longer.

GreenMonkey

Oct 28, 2017
Michigan
The ironic thing is that in a double blind test almost no one can tell them apart.

The mind is affected by perception and marketing, though.

Dec 4, 2017
This sounds like something I would have drank before I could legally drink. Does it taste like Sangria? Is it to cut the bitterness of the wine?
It tastes sweet with a tangy undertone, from the wine. Of course, depending on amounts, it can taste more like cola, or more like wine.

The wine-cola cocktail was invented in the Basque Territories, btw. There it's called kalimotxo.

As colas for 'standalone' drinking (not mixing), I'd say the best are the special edition premium versions created by Coca-Cola Romania:

Coca-Cola-Specialty.jpg

Apricot-pine, blackberry-juniper, apple-elderflower.

TheHunter

Bold Bur3n Wrangler
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Coke > Pepsi

Diet Pepsi and flavored versions >>>>>>>>>>>>>>> ass water >>>>>>>>> Diet RC=Diet Pib>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Whatever the hell diet Coke is.

ryseing

Bought courtside tickets just to read a book.
Oct 25, 2017
For lovers
The wine-cola cocktail was invented in the Basque Territories, btw. There it's called kalimotxo.

Kalimotxos are good stuff. I do a Southern American version with Cheerwine and cheap boxed wine during the summer. Absolutely fantastic and a great way to get secretly wasted.

Ahhh, yeah that sounds about right. Thanks for the learnings! Will be sure to let my friends know from now on lol

NP. I used to mess around with a SodaStream and got similar results when upping the syrup content beyond the recommended.

Paertan

Oct 28, 2017
When it comes to 0 calories drinks Pepsi Max is the GOAT.
But the few times I do drink soda with sugar in it. Then yeah I think Coca Cola is better.

Lashes.541

Dec 18, 2017
Roseburg Oregon
The only coke I will drink is diet cherry coke or normal cherry coke, The only time I drink normal soda is while eating out and I would prefer Mountain Dew or perpsi. I'm a super taster so coke taste bitter to me. All though I did try cinnamon coke the other day and it was pretty good.

Typhonsentra

Oct 27, 2017
I feel so crazy when people say this, I always hated corn syrup Coke and always felt it is easily the worst major soda. Even against shit like RC.

Rizific

Oct 27, 2017
Growing up there was always Pepsi in the house. Never was big on drinking soda, but if I did it was Pepsi (or Sprite) and always thought coke and pepsi tasted the same. I found out later in life that I was wrong. Pepsi is shit compared to coke.

Zellia

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
UK
I uaed to vastly prefer Pepsi to Coke but I guess my tastes changed. Pepsi is still ok, but it's way too sweet.

Aske

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Canadia
Sorry grandpa, it's the choice of a new generation. Boomers like you Coke drinkers wouldn't understand.

Electricb7

Oct 27, 2017
RC Cola > Pepsi > Coke
I cant find RC Cola in NC anymore :(

edit-- are we talking about bottles or Cans? I can easily taste the difference. Pespi cans taste better than Coke. Bottles I can go either way but I still prefer Pepsi. Drinks at fast food places or restuarants are always a crap shoot. But Coke problaby wins that.

Skade

Oct 28, 2017
In a world where Dr Pepper exist ? Nah. Pepsi's fine. It's not great, but it's not THAT bad either.