• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

blame space

Resettlement Advisor
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
thumb_Frudia-My-Orchard-Peach-Foot-Peeling-Mask.jpg

SO just came home with a two-pack of these bad boys. My feet fit, but just barely. I'm about a half hour into the recommended hour and I think this bunk.

my feet are pretty gnarly though so it will be obvious to see if there's any improvements.

Ultima_5

Oct 25, 2017
My girlfriend used one called baby feet or something horrible named and it def did stuff.

OP
OP
blame space

blame space

Resettlement Advisor
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
i'm not taking pictures of my feet. nobody wants to see that. i was just wondering if anyone had used these peeling socks.

Necromanti

Oct 25, 2017
Never heard of it. I've had a lot of success with really viscous, moisturizing foot creams used overnight, though. Wash feet, coat affected areas, and put on clean socks before bed.

Deleted member 3896

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
If it's the same as Baby Foot, yes it works. Follow the instructions, soak your feet before then each day and soon your feet will almost entirely slough themselves off. It's gross and great.

Kraid

Oct 25, 2017
Cuck Zone
I've heard these work, but I'm diabetic and shouldn't try them, so I don't know for sure. Put Working Feet on your feet and some spa socks before bed, and you'll get things hella moisturized very quick.

Joe

Oct 25, 2017
how fucking funny would it be if you put these on actual elephant feet? they'd be hobbling around on thing little baby feet just imagine

Tfritz

Oct 25, 2017
how fucking funny would it be if you put these on actual elephant feet? they'd be hobbling around on thing little baby feet just imagine

elephants are endangered so doing anything that would make their survival more difficult (ie giving them little baby feet via this peach vinegar potion) isn't actually all that funny imo, thank you for coming to my tedx talk

This might also serve as a salad dressing in emergency scenarios.

please do not ingest the peach vinegar foot juice.

Malleymal

Oct 28, 2017
My wife brought these for us. My feet turned into a peeling party. It was crazy how much skin was just falling off.

not wasn't this exact one, but something similar .

OP
OP
blame space

blame space

Resettlement Advisor
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
the socks are off and in the trash. feet feel weird. now i wait 4-10 days.

L Thammy

Spacenoid
Oct 25, 2017
This sounds fucking disgusting and also like something that I could probably use.

Bessy67

Oct 29, 2017
I've been considering doing one of these. My feet are pretty callused and normally it doesn't bother me but now there's a somewhat painful crack on a callus on the ball of my foot so I'm ready to try something. Keep us updated on how it goes OP.

OP
OP
blame space

blame space

Resettlement Advisor
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
my feet feel tingly even now at least a half-hour after taking them off.

Slayven

Never read a comic in his life
Oct 25, 2017
i been seeing ads for a foot detoxer on tv, i don't know if ti works but it shows people turning the water orange after using it

big_z

Nov 2, 2017
my feet feel tingly even now at least a half-hour after taking them off.

That's normal. I left mine on for 2.5x longer than instructed. Unfortunately they don't work well for thicker heel skin but your feet will flake like crazy in the coming days for about a week. Prepare to vacuum your bed every morning.

Pargon

Oct 27, 2017
That looks like a bad idea.
I just use a foot… file(? not a metal rasp) or pumice on my heels as required, and apply CCS foot cream after getting out the shower and drying off - or use it overnight.
If you can't get CCS where you live, buy a thick foot cream with 10% urea. Higher urea content is not better, if it's for daily use, or use a few times a week. That's only for repair of cracked or damaged skin, in something like a heel balm.
And it shouldn't need saying, but make sure you use a nail brush to clean your toenails every time you shower, and clean in-between your toes. Letting them get wet is not cleaning them.

OP
OP
blame space

blame space

Resettlement Advisor
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
what i really want is to peel off my calluses like an insect exoskeleton

Mechaplum

Enlightened
Oct 26, 2017
JP
Everywhere my feet is smooth af except for my heel which is like callus central. It sucks, i have to keep peeling it :(.