• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Soap

Oct 27, 2017
If we are lucky tali's weird releases may lead to us getting persona 4 golden on pc instead of persona 5.

Ruruja

Oct 25, 2017
The PC Gaming Show is literally the last place I'd want anything I may care about announced.

S0IRNak.png

Bard

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Are we in a Amazon France redemption arc? First bloodborne supposedly, and now Atlus?

Oct 29, 2017
UK
I seriously think that if we're getting an Atlus PC port, it might be Persona 5 Scramble. It would make sense with Omega Force being the developer.

Hamchan

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
I just realised I should stop getting excited when new PC announcements have a decent chance of being EGS exclusive.

Polyh3dron

Prophet of Regret
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Atlus will just announce Catherine Full Body as an EGS exclusive and that's it.

lol @ Persona

mugurumakensei

Elizabeth, I’m coming to join you!
Oct 25, 2017
They port persona 3 and 4 as a collection with persona 3 being the portable version and persona 4 being vanilla and not golden.

Geek

Nov 8, 2017
This will be a fun thread to revisit come Saturday (even though this will assuredly leak before then).

HaremKing

Banned
Dec 20, 2018
Hoping for 13 Sentinels. I've heard such amazing things and a VN/RTS combo seems like it's practically made for PC.

Emiya777

Banned
Jan 14, 2019
Golden would be a great game to port, Vitas are pricy and people can't emulate the game already like they can P3 and 4.

Delusibeta

Prophet of Truth
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Meanwhile, I'm scratching my head wondering what's Xseed doing on the list.

Sensible answers: new Setsuna: Of Rice and Ruin trailer, ports of Rune Factory 4 Special and/or Story of Seasons FoMT.

Outside chances: a Princess Crown localisation to go with a 13 Sentinels port, ports of Muramasa or Soul Sacrifice, No More Heroes 3 getting a simultaneous PC release alongside the Switch version.

Even outsider chance: Senran Kagura 7ever re-reveal, now PC exclusive.

Comedy answer: after the success of Daemon X Machina, Marvelous somehow convinces Nintendo to let them port Xenoblade Chronicles and Astral Chain to PC, all hell breaks loose, literally every venue for videogame discussion bursts into flames.

Soap

Oct 27, 2017
If it's anything but a mainline persona game people are going to be disappointed.

deltabreak

Oct 29, 2017
Woah. The page they linked is specifically for games made by Atlus. It's happening or it's just Full Body lmao

Lazybob

Banned
Oct 30, 2017
I assume it's just the updated version of Catherine and everyone will be dissapointed. If it were a Persona port it'd be 5 (probably regular 5 too lol) since I doubt they'd announce a 3 or 4 port at a PC focused show since I'd assume it would also be announced for PS4.