• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Patitoloco

Oct 27, 2017
This is perfection.

Sarah Finn has been constantly nailing casting for more than 10 years now, she's as key to Marvel as Kevin Feige IMO

RedVejigante

Aug 18, 2018
Given what they could potentially do narratively with the characters multiple personalities, it's awesome that theyre going after someone whose not just a big name, but has legit acting chops as well.

Thewonandonly

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Utah
Wasn't kit Harrington rumored to be this? Love Oscar but I really like kit to and feel bad for him with how shitty GoT ended. Just want the GoT cast to get some love becuase there fantastic

Khanimus

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Greater Vancouver
HOLY SHIIIIIIIIIIT

Surprised he's doing anything Disney-related, let alone a long commitment.

121063820_1034385567014479_7063359252526149102_o.jpg

Tornak

Feb 7, 2018
So fucking in, I don't know how I hadn't thought of him tbh. I hope the show goes some places even if it's on D+.

They'll most likely go with the armour/cape combo, but I wonder if they'll do Mr Knight down the line.
Wasn't kit Harrington rumored to be this? Love Oscar but I really like kit to and feel bad for him with how shitty GoT ended. Just want the GoT cast to get some love becuase there fantastic
Kit was actually cast as Black Knight. He'll show up in Eternals.

I know I saw some rumours/speculation (don't remember how credible) with Daniel Radcliffe as MK.

Blader

Oct 27, 2017
So, either they dumped a truckload of money onto his front porch or he wasn't entirely honest when he said he was done doing mega-big movies and wanted to work on more smaller scale projects.
I don't think he ever said he was done doing big movies (he is in Dune after all and presumably would be in a sequel), just that blockbusters aren't where he gets most joy as an actor from.

Asking actors at the tail end of a long press tour, following a two-year production schedule on a huge ass movie, about the next time they want to do a blockbuster again is often going to elicit "never again" answers because they're fuckin burned out. Daniel Craig didn't *really* want to commit suicide after Spectre, dude was just beat up and tired from a movie that he just broke his ankle doing. He was probably honest in the moment about not wanting to do something big right away, but Moon Knight will be coming 2-3 years after Star Wars too.

Sesha

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 25, 2017
More Latino representation is good also. I just wish Marvel would bring some of their Latino characters to the relevant corners of the MCU soon, like Anya Corazon, the White Tigers, Echo, Living Lightning, Power Man, Reptil, etc. So far it's just, what, Robbie Reyes and Slingshot? And that corner of the MCU is dead and all the previous TV show chars are in limbo. America Chavez and Miles Morales are probably inevitable shoe-ins, with the Young Avengers being built up, Dr. Strange 2 going multiversal and esp. if the rumors about Spider-Man are true.

Oct 25, 2017
Atlanta GA
More Latino representation is good also. I just Marvel would bring some of their Latino characters to the MCU soon, like Anya Corazon, the White Tigers, Echo, Living Lightning, Power Man, Reptil, etc. So far it's just, what, Robbie Reyes and Slingshot? And that corner of the MCU is dead and all the previous TV show chars are in limbo. America Chavez and Miles Morales are probably inevitable shoe-ins, with the Young Avengers being built up, Dr. Strange 2 going multiversal and esp. if the rumors about Spider-Man are true.

America Chavez is rumored for Doctor Strange 2. She's definitely joining the Young Avengers at some point

but yeah more more more :D

wait, when did they even announce / confirm a Moon Knight show?

same time as Ms. Marvel and She-Hulk

Neoxon

Spotlighting Black Excellence - Diversity Analyst
Oct 25, 2017
Houston, TX
More Latino representation is good also. I just wish Marvel would bring some of their Latino characters to the relevant corners of the MCU soon, like Anya Corazon, the White Tigers, Echo, Living Lightning, Power Man, Reptil, etc. So far it's just, what, Robbie Reyes and Slingshot? And that corner of the MCU is dead and all the previous TV show chars are in limbo. America Chavez and Miles Morales are probably inevitable shoe-ins, with the Young Avengers being built up, Dr. Strange 2 going multiversal and esp. if the rumors about Spider-Man are true.
We're apparently getting America Chavez in DS2, so she's a solid start.

Jag

Oct 26, 2017
Still remember buying Vol 1 in 1980 at the comic stand. I was hooked for life.

Nov 16, 2017
There was that rumor for a couple weeks back that America Chavez has already been cast for her part in Dr. Strange and the Multiverse of Madness.

PlanetSmasher

The Abominable Showman
Oct 25, 2017
Seems like kind of a waste to cast Oscar as a character who wears a full-head mask 99% of the time. Do we even know what Moon Knight looks like under the helmet? I legitimately don't know if he even has a real name.

nilbog

Oct 25, 2017
Hopefully he does a great job, Apocalypse didn't seem to suit his attributes. Maybe Moon Knight will.