• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

CrocodileGrin

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
bbl
going to start a blog in empty space with no food or water, with the hope something magical happens or "coincidentally" someone finds me. i'll start the avenging once that happens.

Japanmanx3

One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Atlanta, GA
1huPR0z.jpg

Into the Dark Depths the Banished Mods must go....

Deleted member 32374

User requested account closure
Banned
Nov 10, 2017
lol "Avenger". I don't even watch Marvel movies.

HAVE YOU HEARD, THERE IS A NEW MCU AVENGER MOVIE COMING OUT, WE PUT STICKERS ON FRUIT JUST IN CASE YOU DIDN"T KNOW.

(I like the individual MCU movies, like one character focused but really don't like the avengers/team up movies)

Btw, you've got the tag, do the research.

Hecht

Blue light comes around
Administrator
Oct 24, 2017
Oh all right. Guess I should make it at least slightly different so people can tell us apart

Saori

Avenger
Dec 12, 2018
I'm sorry everyone that got snapped. I'm way too lazy to avenge anyone, sleep time it is.

TinfoilHatsROn

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
HAVE YOU HEARD, THERE IS A NEW MCU AVENGER MOVIE COMING OUT, WE PUT STICKERS ON FRUIT JUST IN CASE YOU DIDN"T KNOW.

(I like the individual MCU movies, like one character focused but really don't like the avengers/team up movies)

There needs to be stickers on vegetables too. Just to remind people.

Deleted member 1086

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Boise Area, Idaho

I know what it means, despite not watching Marvel movies, I've seen enough memes to get the gist. I just think it's funny.

I'm having fun with this forum game and that's all that matters right

Finale Fireworker

Love each other or die trying.
Oct 25, 2017
United States
It's just been confirmed to me that if you die in the game you die for real. Really think we should have disclosed this but it can't be helped. RIP 600+ members.