• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Crushed

Oct 25, 2017
hold the fuck up, motherfucker

jFIfKCm.jpg

there's just random crowns laying around that turn toadette and only toadette into an near exact copy of peach named "peachette"

so can toads evolve into humans if they have the appropriate headgear. is that why it's not until odyssey that they know about hats, peach is keeping it from them to prevent a rival to challenge her. it can't be that peach herself is just a mature toad with a powerup because this is an awful world we live in and baby peach exists as a character, for some reason

"oh but in mario 64 ds there were the caps" okay, my answer to that is that i don't really care, and those did not turn Yoshi or Mario into some weird hybrid like Yoshario or Mwario

in conclusion,

Last edited:

higemaru

Nov 30, 2017
This upgraded port totally changes how we look at Mushroom Kingdom biology and I look forward to the textbook Nintendo writes in 15 years

Parthenios

The Fallen
Oct 28, 2017
Why is there Peachette but no Peach

Unless Peach is getting an expansion like Luigi

PBalfredo

One Winged Slayer
Oct 26, 2017
Have we ever seen Peach get hit by a goomba? Are we sure she's not a "super" Toadette this whole time?

Leo

Oct 27, 2017
My theory is that a female Toad is only born every 100 years, and they are destined to rule the Mushroom Kindgom.

At least in this timeline.

Cronogear

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 27, 2017
Ever wondered why a human would rule over a kingdom of toads?

Princess Peach was always a toad.

OP
OP
Crushed

Crushed

Oct 25, 2017
Have we ever seen Peach get hit by a goomba? Are we sure she's not a "super" Toadette this whole time?
well she's the main playable character of Mario 3D World (if you're a smart and wise person because she can fucking float, she's the best character in that game) and she turns into a little peach if you get hit

Pacify

Oct 30, 2017
I thought the same, but then I realized we could start the Peachette for Smash campaign so I decided to accept it.

Oct 29, 2017
I remember back in the day when NSMBWii came out and people were like "where's Peach?", Miyamoto in an interview said he believed players would expect Peach to have her floating ability in the game and they didn't want to do that. I always thought of that excuse as weak but they seem to have thought it would've been a bad idea to put peach in with generic Mario physics for some reason?

Peachette is probably an extension of that. With Peachette there's no expectation for her to have a floating ability.

Regulus Tera

Oct 25, 2017
I remember back in the day when NSMBWii came out and people were like "where's Peach?", Miyamoto in an interview said he believed players would expect Peach to have her floating ability in the game and they didn't want to do that. I always thought of that excuse as weak but they seem to have thought it would've been a bad idea to put peach in with generic Mario physics for some reason?

Peachette is probably an extension of that. With Peachette there's no expectation for her to have a floating ability.
they show her floating in the trailer

Palette Swap

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Odyssey opened up the gates to a whole new, deeper world of headgear upon which reality is built. It's a whole new dimension.

moustascheman

Oct 26, 2017
Canada
So does this mean Peach is a toad? If so, why doesn't she revert to a toadette state when she's hit instead of shrinking in 3D world.