• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Negaduck

Oct 26, 2017
those mini figures aren't as weird looking as the normal ones.

I have 2. Negaduck and Negatron.

I don't plan to purchase anymore.

Stencil

Oct 30, 2017
USA
The dead eyes kill the appeal of 90% of the figures for me.
It's such a terrible feature to make your main characteristic for a toyline. I just can't. Not to mention the ubiquity and proliferation of them. How many of them are there? No one knows.

I'll stick to Medicom.

The Jerry's apt set is neat tho. Coolest thing that company has made for sure.

Senator Toadstool

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Id much rather of legos because you get to have fun making them. FUNKOs are boring and ugly

Senator Toadstool

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Funko Pops are harmless little $10 collectibles for people to display at home or at work something they are interested in. We have like 15 of them. I dont know why people get so upset over them. They are the collectible equivalent of fast food. Its fine!
Waste of plastic, ugly, have no creative elements or interactivity

BLEEN

Oct 27, 2017
I just want the apt.

Guess I'll wait til that's available for cheap one day.

thecouncil

Oct 29, 2017
They don't look anything like the character lol

thats because theyre modeled after the characters from Jerry.

39zBgtn.jpg
vo9nSKA.jpg
M4js1Ls.jpg

SatoAilDarko

Oct 25, 2017
I collect figures but don't own any Funko Pops but knowing there's an Abed one would change that.

Except looking on Ebay there are only 2 available for $170 and $180.

Bengraven

Oct 26, 2017
Florida
I thought this was going to be the McNugget POP because it looks almost fucking exactly like the McNugget Buddies Happy Meal toy.

Tobor

Oct 25, 2017
Richmond, VA
Hold out for the Seinfeld Lego set, OP.

ideas.lego.com

Seinfeld 30th Anniversary

On July 5th 1989 the show about nothing was born. This LEGO Ideas project celebrates the 30th Anniversary of the beloved classic 90s comedy sitcom ...

Jun 23, 2020
PROJECT APPROVED FOR PRODUCTION AS A LEGO IDEAS SET!
We're very excited to release BrentWaller's Seinfeld 30th Anniversary project as our next LEGO Ideas set! The final design, pricing and release date are still being worked out. For more information, see the LEGO Ideas Blog.

Ravelle

Oct 31, 2017
I got only 4 funko's.

monster hunter's Rathalos and Jurassic Park's Jeff goldblum and 2 Dinosaurs.

Forkball

Oct 25, 2017
The only Funko pop I own is Captain America in his Winter Soldier suit. It's also a bobblehead, which is way better than a regular Funko pop.

Squid Bunny

One Winged Slayer
Jun 11, 2018
A lot of time Funkos are the cheapest way to get merch for some really obscure stuff. I have a Cosmo the Space Dog Funko POP bobblehead that I'm sure is the only decent Cosmo figure ever made. I get the criticism over them, but at the same time.... I got a Cosmo the Space Dog figure now.

Br3wnor

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Was able to preorder all 6 of the apartment ones, had to get Newman on entertainment earth though since Amazon wasn't available. Hope these all come though, would Fucking love the whole apartment for my work desk, have no use for the actual figurines though

daveo42

Oct 25, 2017
Ohio
I refuse to buy Funkos. The two I have were given to me and are okay, but I would in no way willingly buy them myself. Still shocked and disappointed the MST3K kickstarter bonus item ended up being this thing:
cVv2j6n.jpg

OP
OP
maximumzero

maximumzero

Oct 25, 2017
New Orleans, LA
Yeah, I have a Funko Cuphead (not a Funko Pop, which are the uniform designed square head, dead black eyes figures), and it's literally just a 1:1 model of Cuphead.

Far too many people assume Funko's only brand is the "Pop" line.

Hold out for the Seinfeld Lego set, OP.

ideas.lego.com

Seinfeld 30th Anniversary

On July 5th 1989 the show about nothing was born. This LEGO Ideas project celebrates the 30th Anniversary of the beloved classic 90s comedy sitcom ...

This thing's sure to be $300 or more though, when I can assemble the apartment from six funko $8.99 purchases. ($54 pre-tax)

The Real Abed

Oct 25, 2017
Pennsylvania
I saw this. I assume all the parts are like a puzzle. That's really cool and I'm tempted but at this point in my life I can't be gaining more possessions. But I wish.

Also, they have Troy and Abed and Weird Al figures? Shame they're Funko and not Nendoroid instead. I have the Toon Link Nendoroid and it's hella adorbs. Funko just doesn't look all that good. I hate it. If they looked better I'd probably be addicted to buying them. So I guess it's a good thing. lol

OP
OP
maximumzero

maximumzero

Oct 25, 2017
New Orleans, LA
I saw this. I assume all the parts are like a puzzle. That's really cool and I'm tempted but at this point in my life I can't be gaining more possessions. But I wish.

Also, they have Troy and Abed and Weird Al figures? Shame they're Funko and not Nendoroid instead. I have the Toon Link Nendoroid and it's hella adorbs. Funko just doesn't look all that good. I hate it. If they looked better I'd probably be addicted to buying them. So I guess it's a good thing. lol

Funko-Pop-Community-figures-838-Abed-Nadir.jpg
Funko-Pop-Community-figures-839-Troy-Barnes.jpg

I'm not a fan of the overall "design" of the Pop line either, but it's figural representations of characters and personalities I enjoy that otherwise haven't gotten figures, so I'm willing to settle.

I also bought Chang, forgot about that.

Funko-Pop-Community-figures-842-Ben-Chang.jpg

Here's the Weird Al one I have.

Funko-Pop-Rocks-74-22Weird-Al22-Yankovic.jpg

And there's also a "Fat" variant:

Funko-Pop-Rocks-75-Fat-Weird-Al-Yankovic-FYE-Exclusive-new.jpg

And here's Bill Nye:

Funko-Pop-Icons-Figures-29-Bill-Nye.jpg

I wish I could get a Carl Sagan and Neil deGrasse Tyson set as well. Daft Punk would be neat.

The Real Abed

Oct 25, 2017
Pennsylvania
Funko-Pop-Community-figures-838-Abed-Nadir.jpg
Funko-Pop-Community-figures-839-Troy-Barnes.jpg

I'm not a fan of the overall "design" of the Pop line either, but it's figural representations of characters and personalities I enjoy that otherwise haven't gotten figures, so I'm willing to settle.

I also bought Chang, forgot about that.

Funko-Pop-Community-figures-842-Ben-Chang.jpg

Here's the Weird Al one I have.

Funko-Pop-Rocks-74-22Weird-Al22-Yankovic.jpg

And there's also a "Fat" variant:

Funko-Pop-Rocks-75-Fat-Weird-Al-Yankovic-FYE-Exclusive-new.jpg

And here's Bill Nye:

Funko-Pop-Icons-Figures-29-Bill-Nye.jpg

I wish I could get a Carl Sagan and Neil deGrasse Tyson set as well. Daft Punk would be neat.
Yeah see I really don't like their style. Those heads are just so boring. Sometimes I wouldn't even know who it was if it wasn't written on the box. (Not these ones though. Possibly the Bill Nye I wouldn't know who it specifically was. Weird Al is obvious. But Troy and Abed I'd have to look at the cup.

TangoTango

Oct 30, 2017
This thing's sure to be $300 or more though, when I can assemble the apartment from six funko $8.99 purchases. ($54 pre-tax)
$300?? I would guess it's $100 max, but closer to the Friends set which is $60. But thanks for making this thread, I would have never known about these. Ended up pre-ordering all of them on Amazon.