• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Mar 7, 2020
USA
It's like the US infrastructure(Police, government ect.) has not learned from all the civil rights protest and how to deescalate the situation. The more they antagonize, the more it will spread.

Dyle

One Winged Slayer
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
God DeBlasio is never going to hear the end of that comment

jerf

Nov 1, 2017
why oh why did I get on the internet. I was having such a good day. Woke up my wife shouting at this what the fuck how can anyone defend this shit

I hate every single republicunt that enables this

sfedai0

Oct 27, 2017
I was hoping they would have dragged those cops out and fucked up their cars but that would give the perfect opportunity for those pigs to start a massacre.

Shigs

Oct 31, 2017
Los Angeles
I saw this on Twitter and it originally only showed the one car still and the other car plowing through. Now, I see it was both of them. Sickening.

Tsuyu

Oct 25, 2017
Literally taking a page outta HK police except with more violence, casualties from hatred cultivated for centuries.

entremet

You wouldn't toast a NES cartridge
Oct 26, 2017
DeBlasio can fire these guys, but he never does. He's spineless. Imagine being a boss that is afraid of disciplining rouge employees.

They also instigated a peaceful protest.

Psittacus

Oct 27, 2017
It's like the US infrastructure(Police, government ect.) has not learned from all the civil rights protest and how to deescalate the situation. The more they antagonize, the more it will spread.
The only rhetorical tools they have are calls for negative peace, and every time you use them more and more people aren't listening anymore

T-800

Oct 30, 2017
Maybe America needs to fire all of their police and import some from the rest of the world. We don't fear our police where I live.

Mar 7, 2020
USA
So now we can expect

a. the "good" cops to step in, and arrest these bad cops and make an example of them to show people that the police are actually good right?

b. or will they spend weeks "investigating" this "Officer related incident" refuse to name the officers involved, and drag their feet?

cameron

The Fallen
Oct 26, 2017
I wonder what friends and family of the individual cops who make up this NYPD squad think in general of their NYPD cop friend/relative.

Kill3r7

Oct 25, 2017
DeBlasio can fire these guys, but he never does. He's spineless. Imagine being a boss that is afraid of disciplining rouge employees.

They also instigated a peaceful protest.

I just don't understand De Blasio's thought process at this point. Cops hate his guts. He still let's them slide. The dude is on his last term. He is not becoming President and Cuomo has the Governorship on lockdown. So why isn't he calling out this behavior and demanding that heads roll.

Buckle

Oct 27, 2017
What do these cops think they have the right to be so damn violent and angry about?

They're the protected class, not some poor victim. The piece of shit that did this is probably going to get away with it.

pechorin

Banned
Apr 13, 2020
People need to start taking self-defense measures and bring with them (legally) owned weapons. These cops will for sure try to keep killing people.