• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Vanillalite

Banned
Oct 25, 2017

t1597766400z4.png

Last edited:

panama chief

"This guy are sick"
Oct 27, 2017
hopefully its 20 minutes of never before seen. Switch been kinda dry for me in 2020. yeah i know...coronavirus.

Oct 25, 2017
Silksong info please!!!!!!!

Both Eldin Ring and BOTW2 have abandoned 2020. Silksong and the PS5 launch is all I have left lol for 2020 hope.

NotLiquid

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
I imagine Silksong is the kind of game they'd highlight on a main Direct. Aren't Indie Worlds usually for brand new announcements?

touchfuzzy

Banned
Jul 27, 2019
I'm okay with this, more hype for this than another useless Mini Partner Showcase or whatever. There's a number of indie games I'd love to see some updates on (Sports Story, Silksong, anything from Chucklefish) and there's always some cool games shown that I've never heard of before.

Oreiller

Oct 25, 2017
I predict a lot of people screaming "FUCK YOU" at their screen because they won't show Metroid Prime 4.

Melpomene

One Winged Slayer
Jun 9, 2019
If there's at least one cool thing there in the vein of a Cadence of Hyrule, for example, this should be more than enough to tide me over for now.

Deleted member 11276

Account closed at user request
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
That is like a half slice of bread before the appetizer.

Getting real tired of this, Nintendo. Indie World showcases are fine, but not when we we haven't had a General Direct for nearly a year now.

I predict Nintendo fans will be excited to see indie games and none of them will react to this badly.

Yeah, this will get another dozens dislikes because it's just not what Nintendo fans want to see right now. Rightfully so. Nintendo is just horrible at PR, they need to change their communication ASAP.

Łazy

Nov 1, 2017
My friend and I sure are insiders. Yesterday we said there would be an indie this week, most probably tomorrow.

And we were happy if would be true, cause indies rule. Very cool.
That is like a half slice of bread before the appetizer.

Getting real tired of this, Nintendo. Indie World showcases are fine, but not when we we haven't had a General Direct for nearly a year now.

Yeah, this will get another dozens dislikes because it's just not what Nintendo fans want to see right now. Rightfully so.
Seems like life's happier if you play on switch but are not a Nintendo fan then.

That's exactly what I've been asking for not later than yesterday.

Tavernade

Tavernade
Sep 18, 2018
I appreciate the fact we're all preempting people throwing hissy fits over the lack of MP4 and BOTW2. Together, we can shame them into being better people.

fiendcode

Oct 26, 2017
This would be a great place to debut english Gotta Protectors 2.

I expect Moon and Suda updates at least.

Rotobit

Editor at Nintendo Wire
Verified
Oct 27, 2017
Excited to see what they show!

Would love it if we got another Nintendo indie collab like Cadence of Hyrule but I think they might be saving those for other events these days (like Partner Showcase)

Oh and yeah, push Moon, Nintendo.

IzzyRX