• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

For how long will Nintendo drink our tears?

• Until March 2020

Votes: 1,043 53.8%
  • Until April 2020

Votes: 207 10.7%
  • Until E3

Votes: 244 12.6%
  • Forever (no more Directs)

Votes: 444 22.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Imitatio

Feb 19, 2018
This would literally be the worst day of the year to announce a Direct. Hope it doesn't happen.
41356.jpg

LukasManak22

Jan 10, 2018
Guys am so bored, currently in hospital bed waiting for surgery tomorrow, i need this Direct, Nintendo please, less than hour left to final judgement. We have made it.

Dyle

One Winged Slayer
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
I had a dream that they did an AC direct... as in Astral Chain which had a bunch of costume dlc but no substantial new content and we were all watching the direct together on our phones in McDonald's

Then I had to wait in line to get a plane to Bulgaria and it took forever to get my boarding pass and I think the plane left without me

Pascal

▲ Legend ▲
The Fallen
Oct 28, 2017
Parts Unknown
You know what would really make me happy? Switch ports of Final Fantasy Tactics: War of the Lions and Chrono Trigger.

And info on Silksong and MP4

stan423321

Oct 25, 2017
Y'all should just develop an interest for VG sales data. That way, if you don't get a direct announcement, you'll still be happy with the sales data you got! Numbers for Japan release in 3 minutes.
nice patent, but I got me a better one. develop interest in getting dead-drunk and you can get "satislfied" 4 times a day
This would literally be the worst day of the year to announce a Direct. Hope it doesn't happen.
I'm pretty sure we'll get one with a cataclysm or something.

Magic-Man

Feb 5, 2019
Epic Universe
I had a dream that they did an AC direct... as in Astral Chain which had a bunch of costume dlc but no substantial new content and we were all watching the direct together on our phones in McDonald's

Then I had to wait in line to get a plane to Bulgaria and it took forever to get my boarding pass and I think the plane left without me

The last part is the scariest part about that dream.

Status
Not open for further replies.