• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

For how long will Nintendo drink our tears?

• Until March 2020

Votes: 1,043 53.8%
  • Until April 2020

Votes: 207 10.7%
  • Until E3

Votes: 244 12.6%
  • Forever (no more Directs)

Votes: 444 22.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Aprikurt

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 29, 2017
I'm super excited for it too, but calling it the biggest Switch game of the year doesn't mean anything when basically nothing is announced
I mean BotW 2 could come out and it would still be one of the biggest 🤷‍♂️ at the very least there's no way anything bigger (sales or critically) comes out first half of the year.

Imitatio

Feb 19, 2018
It's their first console title and an action-rpg. It got delayed beyond 2020. I think that's all we know so far.

Oh, and we got concept art:

www.ntower.de

Konzeptzeichnungen zu Shironeko New Project verschaffen euch einen besseren Eindruck von der Spielwelt - ntower - Dein Nintendo-Onlinemagazin

Im vergangenen Sommer kündigte COLOPL den neuesten Ableger seiner Action-RPG-Reihe Shironeko Project (auch als White Cat Project bekannt) für die…
Cool, even ntower reported about it. I mean it looks cool conceptually. Let's see where it'll go.

babycakin

Nov 2, 2019
No Nintendo fan should be upset or too disappointed if a Direct doesn't show up today. We survived the final year of Wii U, we survived the torture of lack of NX news, and we survived the delays of Breath of the Wild. If we can survive those, we can survive anything!

Plum

May 31, 2018
Good luck! Just graduated with my Bachelor's in CS this past semester, so happy to be done with school lol.

I'm 'done with school' and things have only gotten worse :(

At least I have Direct hype!

Much like this
Right. And yes, they put out info on Twitter about NES/SNES and PMD yesterday so technically they don't HAVE to do a Direct..but cmon. There's a reason those aren't Direct level announcements.

It's time for the games, Nintendo.

Yeah; monthly updates to NES/SNES Online have always been announced on Twitter. Them being shown yesterday doesn't say anything, really.

Le Dude

May 16, 2018
USA
Yeah I'm only in my second year but phew I'm starting to get tired of school. Of course I'm probably also depressed so...
Hey man, hold in tight there. I graduated with an associate's a while back and I've been working, but I've had to go back to get to work on a bachelor's at the same time. It's so much mindless busywork but getting through it and reaching the end will be so satisfying. It seems like such a long time when you're in it, but with how busy you are time will fly right by and you'll reach the end soon enough. Just make sure to take care of yourself. Avoid eating too much junk and don't let yourself fall away from getting at least some sort of regular exercise and regular sleep.

BozPaggs

One Winged Slayer
Jan 11, 2019
London, United Kingdom

Deleted member 9584

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
I'm 'done with school' and things have only gotten worse :(

At least I have Direct hype!
Same here... I don't make much money with my masters degree and student loans are a pain, but as a result of all of it I have baller health insurance which is good since insulin is so expensive in the U.S. without it.

Zedark

Oct 25, 2017
The Netherlands
Y'all should just develop an interest for VG sales data. That way, if you don't get a direct announcement, you'll still be happy with the sales data you got! Numbers for Japan release in 3 minutes.

iag

Oct 27, 2017
giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.