• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Most likely of these Mario games to appear in 2020?

• Super Mario 3D World Port

Votes: 484 73.9%
  • Super Mario Odyssey 2/Next 3D Mario

Votes: 89 13.6%
  • Paper Mario 6

Votes: 284 43.4%
  • Super Mario Party 2

Votes: 113 17.3%
  • Mario Golf

Votes: 120 18.3%
  • Mario Kart 9

Votes: 57 8.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rand a. Thor

Banned
Oct 31, 2017
Greece
I need an Animal Crossing Direct before a general. Mostly for new info on the games, but also for the madness that would follow in such a scenario. Between Pokemon DLC, fighter #5, and an Animal Crossing Direct we would be going into a General Direct with a relatively clean slate, having only Xenoblade and stuff like SMTV or Bayonetta to anticipate. A general direct in this scenario would be a literal Wild Card, anything and everything can happen.

BradenAndEggs

Jan 8, 2018
I'll put my hopes out to the universe for an AC direct as well. If the last 7 years are any indication we'll probably have a Pocket Camp Direct.

WestEgg

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
I don't want to destroy #TeamFebruary's hopes but today is the day they will finally announce the January Direct. You heard it here first.
Babe Ruth don't lie
callingtheshotthebabe_056fafe1.jpg

This week we get something. I'm calling my shot.

Łazy

Nov 1, 2017
I think all team Feb would like a direct this week, but we are people of reason and logic and know that February is much more likely.
Team January are just impatient nerds
I'm in team January for a reason just a bit different.

I just voted for when I thought a direct would be the most impactful.

Sadist

One Winged Slayer
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Holland
People gonna be disappointed in 37 minutes

I'd rather have a Direct guys. But its gonna be February

WestEgg

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
I'm getting close to beating NieR: Automata on Xbox One, so now would be a perfect time to announce a Switch Port just to annoy me.

Naga

Alt account
Banned
Aug 29, 2019
Would people be mad if the next General Direct "wastes" 10+ minutes on Xenoblade like the infamous Xenoblade 2 part of a Direct that put many people to sleep in 2017?

AzVal

May 7, 2018
An Animal Ctossing Direct this week would count as a win for Team January right? At that point we had a Regular Direct this month, only in installments.

Nexmark

Oct 14, 2019
Honestly I would only expect an AC Direct announcement, but Nintendo is Nintendo and you can never predict them lol

Also I think that a General Direct would make more sense before an AC direct, maybe the 2 first weeks of February?

Łazy

Nov 1, 2017
Would people be mad if the next General Direct "wastes" 10+ minutes on Xenoblade like the infamous Xenoblade 2 part of a Direct that put many people to sleep in 2017?
No, but only if the game was heavily updated.
Not just a bit more content and graphics.

But still, it shouldn't be as long as Xenoblade 2, this was just not good.

Naga

Alt account
Banned
Aug 29, 2019
Honestly if there's an AC Direct, I think it'll be pretty close to release. Not 2 months prior.

Status
Not open for further replies.