• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Direct Predictions

• Any Metroid

Votes: 233 22.3%
  • BOTW2/SSHD

Votes: 372 35.5%
  • Mario 3D All Stars

Votes: 632 60.4%
  • Splatoon Spin-Off

Votes: 102 9.7%
  • Wii U Port

Votes: 475 45.4%
  • Smash DLC

Votes: 412 39.4%
  • New IP

Votes: 146 13.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

SchuckyDucky

Avenger
Nov 5, 2017
I want to believe in the Super Mario 3D Allstars, but I also wouldn't be surprised if there was no Holiday title and instead they relied upon bundles and maybe doing a new Nintendo Selects line to get them through the Holidays. I suppose they still have some time to announce that though, could come in Mid to late September and they would still have time for a November release.

MisterSpo

One Winged Slayer
Feb 12, 2019
Anyway, enjoy the new thread. Spread out, make yourselves at home, don't hate too much and don't eat all my snacks. I'm going to go play videogames.

ArchedThunder

Uncle Beerus
Oct 25, 2017
Well... this means more Switch-related news is coming this week then.
I-dont-believe-you.gif

But I hope you're right.

Deleted member 2791

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Why is passing assassin always so mean toward someone whenever he posts something. You don't have to attack personally our insiders who have been nailing everything else. Hope you'll eat your crows friday but we probably won't see you if something happen on Friday.

how about @ ing me if you want to diss me in the exact same page i'm talking in lmao

RealDealRusty

Jan 8, 2019
It's honestly crazy to me that Nintendo is still holding out on saying anything about their 1st party line up. Bummer.

JB2448

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Florida
I feel like I'm crazy for enjoying that Direct.

Between SaGa and Puyo Puyo Tetris 2, I'm feeling great about December.

Shining Star

Banned
May 14, 2019
Where are you Direct
Why can't I find you
Why have you gone away

Where's the first party
You used to bring me
Why can't I hear Mario play

The plans are changing
Jeff's rearranging
Does that mean Friday changes too

Where are you Direct
Do you remember
The one you used to announce
It's not a mini
Not all third party
I don't think a partner showcase counts

Direct is here
Everywhere, Marioooo
Direct is here
If you care, Marioooo
If there are leaks in your heart and your mind
You will feel like Direct all the time

I feel you Direct
I know they've teased you
You never fade away
The joy of Direct
Stays here inside us
Fills each and every Switch with games

Phil32

Oct 28, 2017
With Gamescom this weekend it's safe to say something Switch related will happen game announcement-wise.

But just to be safe, "plans change."

Vilifier

Oct 25, 2017
I hope Nintendo was saving some 3rd party announcements for the rumored Direct. That Mini didn't really have anything to look forward to.

Age5

Feb 17, 2019
There was a time when Nitendo stood for new, innovative games and not for ports and "bad"/mediocre sequels. Now it seems, like Animal Crossing was a cash cow big enough, to skip the rest of the year. :-/

donpiano

Nov 15, 2017
Seeing that KH game running perfectly on Switch and knowing the mainline ones aren't there makes me want to boycott it, seriously.

Vareon

Oct 25, 2017
If anything this proves Captain and Nate were legit, because if they weren't there would be just nothing this week. In case anyone still doubts.

Dark Cloud

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
I'm kind of confused with Nate's post right now. Wasn't he expecting first and third party in Friday? Why is he only saying he's expecting one third party game? What happened to the first party games for Friday? I'm just trying to clear it up maybe if I misunderstood somewhere.

Issen

Nov 12, 2017
Wait and see for an in-game footage. It's known the Switch directs in the videos tend to be laggy.
Hopefully it's just that. This is the kind of game I'd really rather play on a Switch. Could still play it on PC but it's not ideal because it's not the kind of game I want to sit down and have a more dedicated session with.

Status
Not open for further replies.