• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Fireatwill

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
$150 for the Ori collector's edition.
www.iam8bit.com

Ori Collector's Edition

Ori and the Blind Forest & Ori and the Will of the Wisps from Moon Studios and Xbox. Collector’s Edition Nintendo Switch, Xbox, PC. Physical Games - Reversible Cover Art, Region Free Worldwide Compatibility.Includes Glow-in-the-Dark Display Box, Stained Glass style Art Piece, Field Guide...

Shoichi

Jan 10, 2018
MH Rise, Stories 2, Disgaea 6 and Ori 2 all announced. Hades and Ori 2 shadowdrop.

Nintendo has raised the bar on how much to take these Partner Showcases

entremet

You wouldn't toast a NES cartridge
Oct 26, 2017
Is the Direct is looping or something?

They're replaying the MH Rise trailer again.

GuitarGuruu

Oct 26, 2017
Woo that one was pretty good. Monster Hunter is looking great, and some nice indies coming too. Oh how could I forget Balan Wonderworld too, looks stellar.

Great past couple days for gaming.

Tibarn

Oct 31, 2017
Barcelona
Disgaea 6 being Switch exclusive is not even that surprising, the series has been always PS-first but the Switch ports have sold really well and for a small studio like NIS it makes sense to develop for a less powerful machine. I suppose they'll port it later.

Bonejack

Oct 27, 2017
www.iam8bit.com

Ori Collector's Edition

Ori and the Blind Forest & Ori and the Will of the Wisps from Moon Studios and Xbox. Collector’s Edition Nintendo Switch, Xbox, PC. Physical Games - Reversible Cover Art, Region Free Worldwide Compatibility.Includes Glow-in-the-Dark Display Box, Stained Glass style Art Piece, Field Guide...

Eeeeehhh okay maybe not.

Comrade Grogu

Banned
Jun 20, 2020
This was the best Direct Mini yet
I gotta say: even though I'm not interested in ANY of the games or am a fan of any of the series... I loved this Direct because of how well-done it was. It was incredibly good. Probably the best Direct I've seen (as far as I can remember). Certainly the best Direct Mini.

Anyone else agree?

delete12345

One Winged Slayer
Nov 17, 2017
Boston, MA
www.iam8bit.com

Ori Collector's Edition

That's 2 games in a bundle. And 4 games in total if we count other platforms.

RoKKeR

Oct 25, 2017
www.iam8bit.com

Ori Collector's Edition

Xbox version, too. The box art on those is incredible.

Wanderer5

Prophet of Truth
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Somewhere.
I never did beat Will of the Wisps on gamepass lol, but I probably will just finish it there, and look at this version sometime down the road.

pbayne

Corrupted by Vengeance
Oct 27, 2017
Capcom are just on full blast atm. DMC5SE, 2 monster hunters and re8, holy crap like

patientx

Oct 26, 2017
Mh is not amazing looking, looks nothing like the new game (DONT WANT IT NOR EXPECT IT TO EXACTLY LOOK LIKE IT BUT ...) more like an engine revision from the older titles on 3ds-wiiu ...
They are still shoving the same crap down our throats.