• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Oct 25, 2017
When all is said and done I'm betting Agholor is the highest paid free agent wide receiver (which is fucking ridiculous). Belichick made a mistake, he overpaid quickly instead of seeing where the WR market was. If that was any other organization, they would be getting destroyed

I think Corey Davis got more but that also doesn't look so great now

EJS

The Fallen
The Fallen
Oct 31, 2017
JuJu told teammates earlier that he'd be gone. I bet when teams called his agent and he told them what JuJu wanted, they hung up. He's solid but, to me, he wasn't even close to Golladay or Fuller's appeal. Corey Davis, too, another more appealing option.

But - if JuJu took the Super Bowl contending discount for Pitt for his 1 year option, then he's an idiot. Pitt wins at most 7 games this year.

effzee

Oct 26, 2017
NJ
Not sure if it's confirmed but the Eagles apparently hosting Adoree Jackson. I really wanted him in the draft class he came out but he hasn't really panned out. Not sure if he is a scheme fit either but he is a warm body not named Avonte Madox!

darkside

Oct 26, 2017
The reason guys like Agholor and Davis got more was because they were a lot better than Juju last season. Its not really that complicated.

OfficerRob

Oct 25, 2017
The reason guys like Agholor and Davis got more was because they were a lot better than Juju last season. Its not really that complicated.
Uhh, no. JuJu and Agholor basically had identical seasons last year. Agholor had 65 more yards, JuJu had one more TD. JuJu had more targets and receiptions because he was used in a more possession role while Agholor had a higher yards per catch because he was used to stretch the field. JuJu is also over three years younger and has had a much better career

darkside

Oct 26, 2017
Uhh, no. JuJu and Agholor basically had identical seasons last year. Agholor had 65 more yards, JuJu had one more TD. JuJu is also over three years younger and has had a much better career

He averaged 8.6 yards per catch. Agholor was 2nd in the league in 20+ yard TD catches last season and averaged 18.7 yards per catch. Juju's longest catch last year went for 31 yards.

Juju has had a better career sure. He also just wasn't that great last season. Him taking a 1 year prove it deal makes sense - I am a little surprised he chose to stay in Pittsburgh though

OfficerRob

Oct 25, 2017
He averaged 8.6 yards per catch. Agholor was 2nd in the league in 20+ yard TD catches last season and averaged 18.7 yards per catch. Juju's longest catch last year went for 31 yards.

Juju has had a better career sure. He also just wasn't that great last season. Him taking a 1 year prove it deal makes sense - I am a little surprised he chose to stay in Pittsburgh though
They had different roles, yet their stats were basically the same. The difference is that was a career best outlier (so far) for Agholor, where to use your words JuJu "wasn't that great" yet they had the same production.

Trey

Oct 25, 2017
So is it a part of everyone's contract to post the Wolf of Wallstreet clip when they resign with their team?

soulmatic

Oct 27, 2017
User Banned (1 Week): Insensitive Commentary Regarding Sexual Assault
Damn 22! Deshaun Watson is the Bill Cosby of handjobs.

thewienke

Oct 25, 2017

things are not looking so hot for Deshaun

I'd say that there's a zero percent chance the Texans found 22 probably young and attractive licensed therapists that both worked with Deshaun Watson AND are willing to lie about it for a payday. Having 22(!) different masseuses alone is enough to question what's going on here.

Whatever conspiracy theories are left about the behavior of the Texans organization are kinda moot since they still all result in Watson totally being some kind of sexual predator. Doesn't matter if they helped cover it up or if they went digging for it or if they did nothing at all when this is the end result.

As a person I feel terrible for these women. As a football fan I'm disappointed that we could be robbed of a generational talent when the league is hurting for elite quarterbacks frankly. There are no winners here.

OSHAN

Oct 27, 2017
I can't think of anything similar. I'm really curious how the league will handle it. I have no reason to doubt the allegations and Watson needs to be removed.

OfficerRob

Oct 25, 2017
Remember that 6th round pick the Raiders lost for COVID violations? Well apparently they appealed and won, got their pick back:

Blitzrules240

Self requested ban
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Midwest
User Banned (2 Weeks): Inappropriate Joke; Making Light of Sexual Assault; Prior Warning for Boys Club Rhetoric
*looks around and sees if anyone is around*

Massage Watson.

Heh heh heh