• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Aug 26, 2019
I expect to see both of these teams in the NFC Championship game. It should be a more even game with Brees back too. I don't think their season is over, even after they take this L to the Cowboys.

NaturalHigh

Oct 27, 2017
I expect to see both of these teams in the NFC Championship game. It should be a more even game with Brees back too. I don't think their season is over, even after they take this L to the Cowboys.

And Saints end up losing because the Cowboys challenge a PI that wasnt called originally.

It will go down in history as the Irony Bowl

Violence Jack

Drive-in Mutant
Oct 25, 2017
I can't wait for First Take to see how Stephen A tries to find the words to talk about how Haskins is still better than Daniel Jones

NaturalHigh

Oct 27, 2017
Do any of you all know of any good videos that goes over the basics of communication among NFL teams during games? I've always wondered, who is talking to who. Do they have something to switch frequencies between the different coaches? Do they just talk and everyone hears?

I'm genuinely curious here too.

Coyote Starrk

The Fallen
Oct 30, 2017
Honestly the NFL need to sit down with the refs. I cannot remember a season with this much bad officiating since the replacement refs debacle. There is just way too many flags and way too many bad calls.

NaturalHigh

Oct 27, 2017
I didn't see Teddy's int but from what I've seen of him this season, he seems to be pretty smart with the ball and makes it through more reads than most dudes.