• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Nepenthe

When the music hits, you feel no pain.
Administrator
Oct 25, 2017
"This is the last time you'll be interviewed."

Holy shit.

krae_man

Master of Balan Wonderworld
Oct 25, 2017
I know he said "I enjoyed my decade in parlement" but I heard "I enjoyed being the Dickhead in parlement".

Zip

Oct 28, 2017
Is she like that to politicians who aren't on their way out too? He seems an easy enough target given he lost, his party only got 1% of the vote, and he's likely to be done.

RisingStar

Banned
Oct 8, 2019
Tell those people to watch American media where politicians are allowed to come on and blatantly lie without corrections or push back.

Thing is a lot of people don't think its worth comparing themselves to Americans when they should strive their country to be better than "well it's better than the US" mentality in actual better countries out there. That's why I personally dislike it when Canadians use that as a reasoning to not push for better policies or how they describe the country. Leave that husk of a third world mess posing as first world behind.

That being said, they do agree that right-wing conspiracy theory mentality has no place in NZ, (despite that party still somehow getting 1% of votes).

Luckett_X

Oct 25, 2017
Leeds, UK
Refreshing stuff. We used to have good regular jugular thrashing interviews here in the UK back in the day with figures like Paxman before the BBC slowly dissolved its soul in a wine spritzer.

jelly

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
It's nice to see but I don't think it would work against most seasoned scum bag politicians who just stick to the same line over and over, time wasting etc. She would never get the chance to do that to most.