• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

pikachief

Prophet of Truth
Oct 25, 2017
I hate Trump as much as every other poster on this thread. But what is the use in crying at what a fucking idiot he is for cutting CDC funding two years back.

1. Google has 1700 engineers developing a new website to help tell you where you can get tested for free for the virus
www.cnbc.com

Google is making a coronavirus information site to help find testing as more kits become available

Pichai said employees asked about whether Verily could help in COVID-19 efforts.

2. National emergency declared so states can get additional funding. Which is exactly what my state rep was demanding (Wasserman from Florida)

3. Wall St. Parade to make "sick fucks" like me who have their retirement savings being clobbered by 30% back on track.

The conference was fine.

It's alright I thought it was good. The important stuff was good news so idc if he wants to pander to ceos and wallstreet to give the stock market a little temp. Boost. Tests are finally going out and in what sounds like hopefully a quick and efficient way.

kiguel182

Oct 31, 2017
She was talking about from all the tests that were done, 4 per cent were COVID and the others were just other diseases.

lol a journalist asking why this is worse for elderly people? Really?

Deleted member 48897

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 22, 2018

My submission if I cared enough to actually do the copy-paste-upload etc process
final_5d0d073034c1d10014fdf764_936882.jpg

hikarutilmitt

Dec 16, 2017
I hate Trump as much as every other poster on this thread. But what is the use in crying at what a fucking idiot he is for cutting CDC funding two years back.

1. Google has 1700 engineers developing a new website to help tell you where you can get tested for free for the virus
www.cnbc.com

Google is making a coronavirus information site to help find testing as more kits become available

Pichai said employees asked about whether Verily could help in COVID-19 efforts.

2. National emergency declared so states can get additional funding. Which is exactly what my state rep was demanding (Wasserman from Florida)

3. Wall St. Parade to make "sick fucks" like me who have their retirement savings being clobbered by 30% back on track.

The conference was fine.
Glad to see someone else who isn't cynically calling this a shit show because of the stocks in these companies going up. the market isn't just them, but they are a large part and affect other things. If this makes it come back up, good, because it would have continued falling or stayed as low as it's gotten if they didn't do this. I know we should only be concerned about lives with this, but at the same time the economic impact is very real (obviously) and doing both is, believe it or not, helpful in the short AND long term.

I Don't Like

Dec 11, 2017
That "I don't take responsibility at all" needs to be an ad from now until November.

also: why do so few fucking reporters use Trump's words when asking questions??? He called it a hoax 2 weeks ago. Use his fucking quotes against him, holy shit. I refuse to believe reporters just suck but how are you not referencing that quote from him when asking a question about whether he takes responsibility for lag in testing??????

Magnus

Oct 25, 2017
He actually fucking shouts and talks over the reporters he doesn't like. I don't know why I'm surprised.

CyrilFiggis

Nov 3, 2017
Pennsylvania
It is truly stunning how completely awful that was. Just embarrassing. What does buying up oil and pausing student loan interest have to do with the pandemic? I'm happy for those who are getting forked by student loans, but this was just a blatant attempt to gain favor and manipulate the market in the short term with a side of ass kissing.

We needed this guy in the audience:
q0mkxw7cs3421.png