• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Aug 16, 2020
OGGOTYArt_1335222870.jpg

i never got the big hate for this lol!! like it's trying to look busy and a bit like a magazine cover? or a movie reissue? which kinda fits for batman? i mean it's not conventional and the logo position is a bit wacky but all in all it clearly succeeded at what it was trying to do

Keiriks

Omicron Persei 8 Logic
Aug 19, 2021
Reykjavík, Iceland
i never got the big hate for this lol!! like it's trying to look busy and a bit like a magazine cover? or a movie reissue? which kinda fits for batman? i mean it's not conventional and the logo position is a bit wacky but all in all it clearly succeeded at what it was trying to do
But like Arkham City's whole thing was looking clean and stark white. Also the logo placement makes it look like Arkham City gave a game called 10 out of 10 a score of Batman.

Hrodulf

Oct 25, 2017
I mean, even if you remove all the blurbs from reviews, the cover design is still pretty bad.

Efejota

Mar 13, 2018
Too few people know about RBI baseball and their laughably uninterested cover athletes.

393084-r-b-i-baseball-15-playstation-4-front-cover.jpg

381846-r-b-i-baseball-16-playstation-4-front-cover.png

387917-r-b-i-baseball-17-playstation-4-front-cover.png
History repeats itself. (Can't show the important figure being emotionally invested. Yes, he's wounded and is being carried on a stretcher, but he's pretty chill about it, don't worry.)
Jan%2BWillem%2BPieneman_De%2Bslag%2Bbij%2BWaterloo.jpg

Same with the original RE1 cover, so bland but at least PAL got the same lame cover
psonefea3.large.jpg
I always see Ross Geller when I look at this cover.
tumblr_m5h1h9uqem1qcgpo7o1_1280.jpg

Last edited:

Piggsy

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
If you change the crazy eyes and the silly hat, is almost a regular mililtary game cover, OP.