• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Joule

Nov 19, 2017
I don't expect anything major tomorrow. Maybe some new TLoU T shirts

Free upgrades 🤣🤣

not ND

Jombie

Oct 27, 2017
With all the updates they've been doling out, you would have to think they'd touch it up for PS5. Game looks amazing on base ps4.

Pharaoh

Unshakable Resolve
Oct 27, 2017
They announcing that kinda of stuff today bodes well for bigger things coming tomorrow.

Kschreck

Oct 27, 2017
Pennsylvania
Yeah I'm left waiting around for any upgrade news from Sony's first party games beyond the $50 Spiderman remaster.

Really hope we can look forward to a lot more upgrades for these big titles like Last of Us Part II.

Vex

Oct 25, 2017

I didn't play the game, but this is going in my meme folder. This is really super.

deadmonkeyuk

Oct 27, 2017
Highlands, Scotland
Gimme that PS5 update with native 4K, 60 FPS and actual dynamic shadows – I need nothing more
I would add to that, update the ingame character models to the same ones used in cutscenes. They were used in the E3 demo, so I feel much of this work is done.

My dream would be a DLC around Joel and Tommy in the early years of the outbreak. Can introduce Tess and the beginning of the Fireflys. But this is maybe more likely for Part 3.

J-Skee

The Wise Ones
Oct 25, 2017
My predictions are...

Factions standalone release for PS4/PS5
TLOU2 for PS5, $70 or $10 upgrade for PS4 owners
HBO cast announcement

Glassboy

Oct 27, 2017
I'd love a pt 2 doc although area 5 (who did the first doc "grounded") has not mentioned anything about working on another as far as I can tell.

Yuuber

Oct 28, 2017
Oh, so there's more tomorrow? I felt totally underwhelmed by what they've announced so far.

Status
Not open for further replies.