• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

TheeFanatic

Oct 26, 2017
1462391699476-UM_DetroitBasketball.jpg-497265.576x324.jpg

Oct 27, 2017
They are true champions.

They are going to take down the Bucks and lay down for the Lakers in tribute of Kobe.

LA will always be grateful.

Except Kawhi. He will probably retire after this season.

Lies. Toronto will have their revenge on both Kawhi and LeBronto. Drake will be named the true king of LA where he will continue to groom young actresses.

TTG

Banned
Apr 16, 2019
So is Ben out for the year or what? When I said I wanted him off the sinking ship I didn't mean this. More time to practice shooting form I guess.

guiloahhhhh

Oct 29, 2017
I will say Pistons this is the most hopeful I've been for your team in a while. Gave us a damn good scrap near the end there. Blazers really need Naz or Anfernee to show up lol. CJ and Melo doing 48 minutes of heavy lifting is not going to last long.

Seko is fun. Christian Wood has some fire. Thon is actually pretty good for a 45 year old. Bruce Brown is fun. No Kennard???? (saw him in person drop a 20 burger thank you for making those Warriors tickets cheap bois). Tony Snell is a nice player you can probably trade.

Are you guys happy to move on from Dre? He was like the definition of empty calories

VeePs

Prophet of Truth
Oct 25, 2017
I will say Pistons this is the most hopeful I've been for your team in a while. Gave us a damn good scrap near the end there. Blazers really need Naz or Anfernee to show up lol. CJ and Melo doing 48 minutes of heavy lifting is not going to last long.

Seko is fun. Christian Wood has some fire. Thon is actually pretty good for a 45 year old. Bruce Brown is fun. No Kennard???? (saw him in person drop a 20 burger thank you for making those Warriors tickets cheap bois). Tony Snell is a nice player you can probably trade.

Are you guys happy to move on from Dre? He was like the definition of empty calories

Happy to move on from Dre.

Luke is a very nice player but he also has bilateral knee tendinitis lol. He should be back in a few weeks.

He'll have an extension next year so tbh might be best to trade him this offseason or at next years trade deadline.

Christian

Oct 25, 2017
Holy shit, we get LeBrong vs. Ziong on national TV tomorrow? I may have to take work off on Wednesday just so my old ass can stay up and watch the whole game.

RandomSeed

Oct 27, 2017
Pistons 6th best, worst team now, showing everyone how to win (lose).

Winning is losing, the state of things, damn. Better step up your game, Hornets. This is playoff time for teams too bad to make the playoffs.

spyder_ur

Oct 25, 2017
Is today's Kobe memorial going to be televised? Is Vanessa Bryant attending? I could be wrong but it doesn't seem like she has made a public appearance yet?

It's going to be so intense.

Sometimes I get excited because it sounds like they're talking about Ben Simmons, but then you realize Bill is just talking about his own son.

Simmons talks about Ben Simmons (the NBA player) a ton, though.

(That's confusing to write.)

Deception

Nov 15, 2017
Is today's Kobe memorial going to be televised? Is Vanessa Bryant attending? I could be wrong but it doesn't seem like she has made a public appearance yet?

It's going to be so intense.

Simmons talks about Ben Simmons (the NBA player) a ton, though.

(That's confusing to write.)
The memorial will be televised on ESPN, NBA TV and elsewhere, and will stream online through a number of outlets. It is scheduled to begin at 1 p.m. Eastern (10 a.m. Pacific) and last more than two hours.

Here's a link to the live stream.

Christian

Oct 25, 2017
I would love to see the Point God shit all over the Clippers, and I would be really excited for that series, in general, but I don't think OKC can beat LAC four of seven.

Status
Not open for further replies.