• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sandfox

Oct 25, 2017
tenor.gif

Jarmel

The Jackrabbit Always Wins
Oct 25, 2017
New York
I feel like that contract is an indicator that Ainge has given up on the Celtics being a championship contender.

DPT120

Oct 27, 2017
If Goga pans out we'll have an above average 4/5 combo in the game at all times. If Oladipo can return to form we should be interesting next year.
Goga should be a good backup 4/5. I'm really interested in seeing how Oladipo and Brogdon play together. Warren will be interesting as well.

Proven

Banned
Oct 29, 2017
One of the dumbest trends in the NBA is people always look at young players and compare their early stats to a young Kawhi or PG and say "oh look, their stats are similar !!!" Kawhi and PG going from good role players to stars is the exception, not the rule. Jaylen is getting paid because he "might" one day be a Star.

Deleted member 9932

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
115 Million lol
Ask him about China.
edit: jaylen brown wtf. I thought it was tatum lol. Jaylen fucking brown. gtfo

spyder_ur

Oct 25, 2017
Hell yeah Jaylen. Pretty thrilled he and the Celts got this done.

it's a couple more M yearly than I would've guessed but they committed to the player and I'm glad they took care of it.

Last edited:

VeePs

Prophet of Truth
Oct 25, 2017
This time last year people were saying Ainge is the best GM in the business lol

Piston

Oct 25, 2017
Re-posting a link to ResetERA's 6th Man Fantasy league... I've got 2 out of 10 spots filled, post in this thread to see:
Hidden content
You need to reply to this thread in order to see this content.

Trey

Oct 25, 2017
Like, what potential ceiling do they see with Jaylen? He never showed anything that justifies that sort of contract. He's a solid wing defender, but not necessarily lock down, nor does he create much offense for himself or others. At least Tatum has shown the skillset to do that.

PspLikeANut

Free
May 20, 2018
I'm very interested to see how the new rule that allows a Coach to challenge and review an ingame decision (made by the ref) is gonna play out. One challenge per game seems a bit low, but expected since you don't want games lasting an eternity. I expect coaches to challenge every game given the fact how inept NBA Refs can be sometimes.

I'll bet anyone here that challenging personal foul calls will be the most common challenge made by coaches this season.

Sandfox

Oct 25, 2017
God damnit. Yeah that original 'not serious, matter of weeks' report made no sense.
Some guy on a forum broke the news about Zion's injury before the Pelicans reported on it and as soon as we learned out it he said it was a meniscus(which people didn't believe because it was some random dude). After that we had the Pelicans downplaying it and acting like he could potentially not even miss time despite insiders saying the opposite before they even spoke up on it.

TTG

Banned
Apr 16, 2019

Why can't the NBA season start tonight? I've got nothing to do, no classes, nothing.

Status
Not open for further replies.