• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Biggest 1st round Fraud

• The Bulls

Votes: 24 3.8%
  • KD and Kyrie

Votes: 434 69.2%
  • Trae Young

Votes: 58 9.3%
  • Gobert and Mitchell

Votes: 46 7.3%
  • KAT

Votes: 16 2.6%
  • Raptors Announcers

Votes: 49 7.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pall Mall

Oct 25, 2017
Do you even watch basketball on the reg if you think that actually deserved a flagrant 2? In the playoffs?

Duncan

Oct 25, 2017
These arguments are irrelevant cause the Splash Bros gonna drown the Grizz come the second half

at least I hope they do with all the looks they're getting

NearingZero

Jul 1, 2020
You can reiterate your stance as much as you please, it's a bad call. There's no accounting for how a player will fall when you pull a jersey and he did try to break the fall. How can you argue the opposite with footage that shows it. Haha. This was not ball kicking. This was a normal foul with embellishments.
You understand this is part of the issue with it, right? "When you pull a jersey" is not part of any legitimate basketball play.

I'm not sure I completely agree with a flagrant 2, but a flagrant 1 would feel insufficient with the face contact + the pull-down.

Ra

Rap Genius
Oct 27, 2017
Dark Space
You all are in here acting like seeing players get yanked down out of the air by their jerseys is an everyday thing in the NBA.

Embarrassing yourselves.

Brinbe

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Terana
dubs with a total veteran fight back here. they've been in tougher scraps. curry might've lost a step on the dribble drive but still dangerous if he gets that shot going. which it looks like he's doing now.

grizz gotta focus and stop wasting possessions, which they'll learn hopefully.

shintoki

Oct 25, 2017
Professional Nut Puncher Draymond can eat a suspension for it as well.

Warriors are doing better now that is he gone.

Scar

One Winged Slayer
Oct 26, 2017
Title Town
Lol draymond.

Keep doing stupid shit. I love that the league is stepping up and not allowing him to get away with that dirty plays.

soulmatic

Oct 27, 2017
Some of y'all are trippin' and clearly have a dislike for Draymond. Dray never pulled him down with the force some are making it out to be. He clearly grabbed the jersey but he didn't yank or pull him down. If he did yank Brandon would have ended face down and hurting on the floor. It's called gravity fellas. Dray actually tried to brace and slow down Brandon's decent.

He hit Brandon into he face which is a clear flagrant 1. The visual of the jersey grab and the way Brandon was in the air looked bad. It all added up. Now if that's warrant for a flagrant 2. Fair enough.

LGHT_TRSN

Oct 25, 2017
Yall acting like the pull down was the reason for the flag 2 and not the 'wind up' which is what the refs actually referred to.

MCee

Oct 28, 2017
Bay Area
You understand this is part of the issue with it, right? "When you pull a jersey" is not part of any legitimate basketball play.

I'm not sure I completely agree with a flagrant 2, but a flagrant 1 would feel insufficient with the face contact + the pull-down.

That's where I disagree. A flagrant foul would be appropriate for that play. Flagrant 2 was a huge overreaction. Probably doesn't get even a flagrant 1 if the pull doesn't happen.

RuffMadman

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
USA
I will also say Dray tried to make too many flashy passes this game that resulted in a lot of turnovers. He just needs to keep it simple so that the Grizzlies can't attack the Warriors in transition

Mory Dunz

Oct 25, 2017
MEM not dominating the glass is their issue
then again a lot of these 3s leading to long rebounds

if Klay, Steph, and Poole hit their 3s, GS can win this game

But then again in general, if Klay, Steph, and Poole hit their 3s, GS would end the series in 5

GP2 not playing is interesting

Status
Not open for further replies.