• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Biggest 1st round Fraud

• The Bulls

Votes: 24 3.8%
  • KD and Kyrie

Votes: 434 69.2%
  • Trae Young

Votes: 58 9.3%
  • Gobert and Mitchell

Votes: 46 7.3%
  • KAT

Votes: 16 2.6%
  • Raptors Announcers

Votes: 49 7.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Randomless

Oct 25, 2017
Gobert is overpaid but I think he's the least of their problems. I would love to see Gobert on an actually defensive focused team.

J-Wood

Oct 25, 2017
Nuggets have a lead:
Commit dumb fouls on offense
Turn the ball over with bad passes.
Take terrible shots
Lose the lead.

Every. Fucking. Time.

Anth0ny

Oct 25, 2017
This g state lineup is fucked

New lineup of death

Dude who started in the all star game is the worst player on the lineup

Mory Dunz

Oct 25, 2017
...did they just let 30 slowly walk into a 3?

that may be the worst playoff possession Defense i've ever seen. As far as one possession

KingSnake

Oct 25, 2017
If Nuggets would have had some decent shooters with the open looks they had this 3 guards lineup wouldn't be so praised.

Soupman Prime

The Fallen
Nov 8, 2017
Boston, MA
Gotta chuckle at the dude telling me Mitchell is so efficient in the playoffs. 29 shots to score 32 first game and now 30 to score 34. Feel like Jazz would be much better if he shot less.

Jarmel

The Jackrabbit Always Wins
Oct 25, 2017
New York
Nuggets gotta figure something out to counter that lineup otherwise it's a wrap. Even if the Warriors drop this game, that lineup is going to constitute a major problem.

Mory Dunz

Oct 25, 2017
Nuggets gotta figure something out to counter that lineup otherwise it's a wrap. Even if the Warriors drop this game, that lineup is going to constitute a major problem.
the "counter" is continuing the same. Jokic continuing to get points on looney or Green and getting them in foul trouble, and kicking it out for open 3s on the double, and hoping DEN gets hot from 3, and GS is cold from 3.
That's kinda it.

Not much to do when you're down #2 and #3 guys. Except hope for a GS mental lapse (which they do have from time to down)

Chuck criticizing Jokic for not absolutely dominating Draymond is pretty weak
Can't wait until Draymond hears about Chuck popping off about him guarding him. Oooh boy..
lol
It's just Jokic hate cause he's european

He had 16 and 7 and was backing in on early possessions w/ looney.
But Draymond can guard 5s fairly well, as he's done. And GS came with great double teams with GP2 and the like that stripped Jokic.
Was he supposed to have 40 and 20 in 1 half?

Status
Not open for further replies.