• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Who wins?

• Raptors

Votes: 245 41.8%
  • Warriors

Votes: 341 58.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Boogs31

Oct 28, 2017
Ohio
The scary thing if you're a Warriors fan is the fact that they've lost two games and the Raptors haven't even had a great defensive game yet. It's going to happen. This team is too good defensively to not dominate on that end at some point. I get the sense Nurse is waiting to play the switch scheme for a critical game.

Gigglepoo

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
and draymond.
They need that draymond who has scored 20+ in several finals games. Even 32 once.
And doesn't commit dumb turnovers.

If Draymond gets 12/15/11, plays excellent defense, and plays the pick-and-roll game with Steph, he really doesn't need to score for them to win. Green being active and in control on offense should give good looks to other players (Cook, McKinney, Iggy, Livingston) and they have to hit those shots.

They can win if Curry scores 35 and everyone else gets 8-12 while playing good defense. At least I think they can.

UltraMagnus

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
So let's say kd returns tomorrow or on Monday, how effective would he be seeing as he hasn't played a game in a month and he can supposedly risk further injury given the type of strain he sustained?

I mean he is gonna be better than Cousins but how do we know he won't be a burden on defense for example if the injury is nagging?

Generally speaking, even 10 days without shooting a ball/running can really throw off performance and timing, that said sometimes the adrenalin alone can carry you. It's hard to say.

Steve Winwood

Oct 31, 2017
Are people talking about what JVG said during the game? I don't think he saw what actually happened, I was looking at the guy Curry fell on and didn't see the actual shove until replays this morning.

Mory Dunz

Oct 25, 2017
If Draymond gets 12/15/11, plays excellent defense, and plays the pick-and-roll game with Steph, he really doesn't need to score for them to win. Green being active and in control on offense should give good looks to other players (Cook, McKinney, Iggy, Livingston) and they have to hit those shots.

They can win if Curry scores 35 and everyone else gets 8-12 while playing good defense. At least I think they can.
With no Klay, he neesd to be near 20 or higher imo.
Not that I disagree with the overall points of playing well in other areas, but scoring is scoring.

now yeah, if Cook Iggy Livingston get hot and makeup for it, then Green doesn't need to score that much.
...but they won't. They're not scorers. They won't give you more than 10 consistently. Quinn Cook hit 3 huuge threes Sunday and ended up with
9 points. This game he got outlets from curry and had a big And-1 and had...9 points.
They can't do it.

Out of the roster that's left, Draymond is the 2nd best scorer on the team lol

Deleted member 42055

User requested account closure
Banned
Apr 12, 2018
LTTP on this but of course the fan who pushed and said bs to Lowry was a billionaire, crazy that he's a part owner too but banned lmao

Ether30

Alt account
Banned
May 23, 2019
So there's something called the "beyhive" and they have been threatening the Warriors co-owners wife because Beyoncé MIGHT have side eyed her while this lady was talking to Jay-Z....the lady that invited them to the games numerous times...

Beyoncé fans are on some shit.

msdstc

Nov 6, 2017
it's been 2.99 for so long, at this point it can't be a price error. Bring it to the PSN please. I refuse to pay significant money for the franchise anymore.

OrdinaryPrime

Self-requested ban
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Nah. Lowry did the right thing. Called the dude out to his face and during the presser after the game.

Kyle has grown so much from the kid that sucker punched a Kansas player and got kicked out of a game in college. Without losing all that fire that's gotten him to where he's at, I would have definitely been unable to hold back.

laminated

Oct 28, 2017
That Mark Stevens fella should receive a lifetime ban and be charged with assault. You know if Lowry had pushed any of these front row techies he'd receive a multi game suspension, receive a massive fine, and would also be charged with assault. And the techie would probably make a vlog about the incident.

offtopic

Banned
Nov 21, 2017
Even if 5 players score 10 each that gives them a grand total of 85 points. That won't win a game.

Warriors basically can't win without klay and kd no matter what Curry does.

I think their best chance would be to pull a page from the Cavs playbook and play Bogut and Cousins (the Mozgov/Tristan strat) simultaneously as much as possible, put the ball in Curry's hands on every play (he can swing it to Draymond if doubled), slow the game down and crash the hell out of the boards. Yeah you'll give up a bunch of good looks to the Raptors but just have to hope they miss.

Last edited:

Crumb

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
That Mark Stevens fella should receive a lifetime ban and be charged with assault. You know if Lowry had pushed any of these front row techies he'd receive a multi game suspension, receive a massive fine, and would also be charged with assault. And the techie would probably make a vlog about the incident.
jesus calm down people

this off-court drama discussion needs to stop

CopperPuppy

Oct 25, 2017
jesus calm down people

this off-court drama discussion needs to stop
On the one hand, we know that assault = off court drama

On the other hand, Mark Stevens was seated on the court when he committed his assault

Complicating matters further is the fact that Kobe ended up in court over an off court assault

Is there someone who can clear this up for me?

VeePs

Prophet of Truth
Oct 25, 2017
We talking about off court drama?

Someone reported me.

Show yourself coward.

VeePs

Prophet of Truth
Oct 25, 2017
I reported every post in this godforsaken thread

I am sorry veeps, you were a necessary casualty

tenor.gif

giphy.gif

Dinobot

Oct 25, 2017
Toronto, Ontario, Canada
The scary thing if you're a Warriors fan is the fact that they've lost two games and the Raptors haven't even had a great defensive game yet. It's going to happen. This team is too good defensively to not dominate on that end at some point. I get the sense Nurse is waiting to play the switch scheme for a critical game.
Raptors defence isn't gonna get better. They're at their peak already. GS is just that good at shooting.

GSW First 3 Rounds

117.3 PPG 48.7/37/81.9

Vs. Toronto

109 PPG 43/36.6/88.1

GS is actually shooting much better at the FT line this series and is shooting about the same from 3 despite the injuries. It's the FG% that took a significant hit. They're scoring 8 less points a game. I can't see Toronto doing any better then that. Holding GS to under 100 points is nearly impossible. It was hard enough doing it to the Bucks and Sixers.

Last edited:

Crumb

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
On the one hand, we know that assault = off court drama

On the other hand, Mark Stevens was seated on the court when he committed his assault

Complicating matters further is the fact that Kobe ended up in court over an off court assault

Is there someone who can clear this up for me?
I disagree that he was seated on the court, for his seats were "courtside". On the side. Let us look at a dictionary definition.
"on the side"
in addition to what is usual
The band's lead singer has been making solo appearances on the side.
Synonyms and related words
Also and additional:also, additional, extra...

I prefer to call these so-called "courtside seats" by their more appropriate name, "additional seats". Are additional seats off the court? Absolutely. This kind of discussion must stop or so help me god I will report this entire thread for relentless plotting.

Tom Penny

Oct 26, 2017
Looks like Kryie was unhappy not having an elite second option , a young roster and having to be the man so he's choosing the Nets.

kickz

Nov 3, 2017
So AD has Knicks in his list huh.

NOLA comes out good if they somehow end up with Zion and Barrett

Status
Not open for further replies.