• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Marz

Oct 30, 2017
Yea im not super hype on ZIon because I don't think that type of body can handle 82-100+ games every year.

Should make some nice highlights though

ahoyle

Feb 16, 2018
Yea im not super hype on ZIon because I don't think that type of body can handle 82-100+ games every year.

Should make some nice highlights though

Hes going to have a very short career I think. Sucks...I love watching him. My favorite old player was Larry Johnson. That explosion with such a heavy upper body just doesnt last long. Really hope I'm wrong but if the meniscus rumor is true...yikes!

TTG

Banned
Apr 16, 2019
You guys need to stop quoting that tweet about Le'Beijing. At no point in the article does it say he demanded nor engineered anything.

Anth0ny

Oct 25, 2017
Dallas looking mad good right now. Dont sleep

Also confident to say after watching a quarter of pre season basketball kawhi looks done. Knees are done. He gave toronto everything he had. Legend.

Darkwing-Buck

Oct 25, 2017
Los Angeles, CA
Dallas looking mad good right now. Dont sleep

Also confident to say after watching a quarter of pre season basketball kawhi looks done. Knees are done. He gave toronto everything he had. Legend.
gonna be hard to replicate what he had in toronto in this coming stretch without PG

I think the clips will be fine but it's been kinda understated how good his cast was on the raps

Sandfox

Oct 25, 2017
Zion is 6'6 and the third heaviest player in the NBA behind 7'6 Tacko and 7'3 Boban, while playing in a way that will put much more stress on his knees.

Dude will probably need to drop weight at some point.

Status
Not open for further replies.