• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Slyonic

Oct 29, 2017
https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/h...acouch&utm_term=hollywoodreporter_heat_vision

At the end of the article it says:

Bremner's schedule is heating up as he is also writing National Treasure 3 for Disney, among other projects. That project is being produced by Jerry Bruckheimer, who is also the producer behind Bad Boys for Life. He is repped by Kaplan/Perrone Entertainment.

Are we finally going to find out what mystery the President asked Gates to solve?

Mr.Awesome

Banned
Nov 4, 2017
But is nick cage in it? We better not get some Nat Treasure 3 starring Kevin Hart and Melissa McCarthy bullshit.

Deleted member 6263

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
giphy.webp

Yesh.

Shirosaki

Prophet of Truth
Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
I've been waiting for a new one of these for far too long. Love the first two!

Ziltoidia 9

Oct 25, 2017
I still love how I have the second one on UMD and yet I never bought them on blu. I need to change that. These are great movies to just have fun with.

Brainiac 8

Oct 27, 2017
National Treasure 1 & 2 are some of me and my wife's favorite lazy rainy day movies. We have watched them so many times and have been wanting a third movie so badly.

Poppy

Oct 25, 2017
richmond, va
i've never seen the second one, if i have some odd attachment to the first where i love it despite thinking it dumb as fuck will i still like the second?

WillyFive

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
These movies are classics.

i've never seen the second one, if i have some odd attachment to the first where i love it despite thinking it dumb as fuck will i still like the second?

The first movie is the smart one of the two, but the second one really has some fun with the absurdity of it.

TheAbsolution

Oct 25, 2017
Atlanta, GA
Yessssssssss! One of my favorite series of movies. They're such good schlocky fun haha
I hope they're able to bring back all the principle actors, minus Voight of course.

KeyBladerXIII

Dec 5, 2017
Ooooo, can Sean Bean break out of prison for this? The new treasure is located on the far side of Mount Rushmore in the sculpted ass of Teddy Roosevelt.

Fixuis

Banned
Dec 18, 2017
Glorious news!! All the main actors from the first two movies need to make a comeback including nick cage and Sean bean. Need to know what's on of pg 47

Joshua

Oct 27, 2017
Sorry dude but tasking someone to work on a script is one of the furthest things possible from "It's Happening". There are a ton of movies where scriptwriters rotate in and out as they look for someone to get things just right.

You can find talk about work on National Treasure 3 over a decade ago:

9-Volt

Oct 27, 2017
I want a crossover. Nic Cage's Benjamin Gates vs Tom Hanks's Robert Langdon. Make it happen Disney.