• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Forgiven Empathy

One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
England
Not sure if I'm a fan of older character being changed because they got celebrities. I like Ronda too, wish they might have based a new character off of her.

Patitoloco

Oct 27, 2017
People might "meh" this, but this could be a cool selling point for the general audience.

You know, "not Resetera".

Sephzilla

Herald of Stoptimus Crime
Oct 25, 2017
ZjG5DgB.gif

mxbison

Banned
Jan 14, 2019
really going all in with the ronda rousey thing, huh? I don't like that at all. Also too much cinematic stuff stopping the flow of the match imo.

still day 1 for me though

Tansut

One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Dec 16, 2017
I literally don't know that anyone has ever thought a Mortal Kombat game needed celebrity voices. Feels like a WB thing tbh.

Anubis

User requested permanent ban
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
they should get Cyborg to voice one of the Cyborgs while they are at it.

jett

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
Just noticed this game still has that dumb-ass useless stance switching.

Why NRS, why.

ShinobiBk

One Winged Slayer
Dec 28, 2017
It is what it is.
Same value is cool but she is a complete amatuer as an actor.

SneakersSO

Banned
Oct 24, 2017
North America
There have certainly been some changes to the combo system & overall combat pace of the game. Matches seem like they are designed to go by a little faster.

Anubis

User requested permanent ban
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Lol Raiden won't pick someone who got KO'd out of the UFC.

Billfisto

Oct 30, 2017
Canada
Bleh. "Ronda, I know we just watched a video with you talking about why you like Sonya Blade, but why do you like Sonya Blade?"