• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

LiK

Oct 25, 2017
Loading feels way faster after update. I also noticed the loading bar appearing before the load screen background.

HiLife

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
More often times than not I won't hit players that are AFK because well...I enjoy a good fight.

But the one time I said fuck it and won a round against an AFK guy he messaged me saying it was cheap lmaooo.

Stop searching for matches if you need to use the bathroom or grab groceries. It ain't my fault or anyone's fault at all something came up. It is what it is.

Gutsfree

Self-requested ban
Banned
Jun 1, 2018
Is there a way to reconnect to the sever without closing out the game on PS4? Its annoying everytime i wake to have to close and restart.

nihilence

nøthing but silence
Oct 25, 2017
From 'quake area to big OH.
Scorpion is still annoying as hell online. With the lag and his high low mixup game it's dreadful. They can combo 30% every time, but can't input a fatality. LOL, iamcry.

Honing my Sub. But I have to work for most of my matches. They get it for free.

Lashley

<<Tag Here>>
Oct 25, 2017
It looks like PC/PS4/XB1 will be at the same time. Switch players will have to wait.
ST is releasing on June 18 for Early Access, then one week later for everyone else. We don't have any dates for the rest of the DLC.
giphy.gif

Oct 25, 2017
I know for sure now that Road Rage Kabal tower was not Medium difficultly. I basically soloed the team Kabal tower that just went up. The Road Rage one took me like two days to beat.

RM8

Oct 28, 2017
JP
I can't connect to the servers on Switch and the last PC patch absolutely killed performance, what on earth happened today :(

Edit: wait, PC is actually okay. It's just Switch, lol.

Last edited:

cucholix

Oct 30, 2017
Anyone else having problems to connect to MK servers? Tried it the morning and worked, now couldn't connect to it anymore...

Lee Chaolan

Oct 25, 2017
Has the game been on sale digitally yet on PS4? I'd like to get the Ultimate Edition at a bit of a discount knows a KP2 is coming.

2shd

Oct 25, 2017
Has the game been on sale digitally yet on PS4? I'd like to get the Ultimate Edition at a bit of a discount knows a KP2 is coming.

With both Inj2 and MKX, the first digital sale was the beginning of July and I think it was maybe $15 lower. Black Friday is when the big discount hits. I'd expect similar here.

Cooking

Oct 27, 2017
4-9 in my first 13 online matches, I was having trouble beating tutorials a few weeks ago and I'm very new to playing fighters online so this is better than expected for me. I do feel like I'm slowly getting better going through towers, tutorials, etc.

Is there a certain scorpion variation online that's pissing people off? I've been learning the game with him mostly, wasn't aware people didn't like him

Xeteh

Oct 27, 2017
4-9 in my first 13 online matches, I was having trouble beating tutorials a few weeks ago and I'm very new to playing fighters online so this is better than expected for me. I do feel like I'm slowly getting better going through towers, tutorials, etc.

Is there a certain scorpion variation online that's pissing people off? I've been learning the game with him mostly, wasn't aware people didn't like him

People hate on Scorpion because he's on the easier end to play and has basically all of the tools while having high damage. Play who you like, people will find a reason to hate how it is played regardless.

Host Samurai

Oct 27, 2017
Jax is so much fun to use, but boy do I suck with him online, so I'm just sticking to Scorpion since I've put in dozens of hours with him and finding much success.

Oct 27, 2017
How do I access the Ninja Mime skin? I bought the Kombat Pack and downloaded it, it said it installed but I can't seem to find it under the Kustomize options?

Zombegoast

Oct 30, 2017
So the latest update broke the performance on PC. It runs at 40fps unless I turn everything down and lower the resolution to reach 60fps.

RM8

Oct 28, 2017
JP
Servers on Switch have been down for at least 15 hours for me, is anyone else having this problem? PC seems to be okay.

chairhome

Oct 27, 2017
Orlando
Messed around with the Switch version again after the patch and looks like they took the framerate cap off of fatal blows and fatalities on the switch version, too

Cooking

Oct 27, 2017
I know Xbox has less people than PS4, but was there a decent MKX community over time? I'm considering the kombat pack but don't wanna invest if there's not likely to be a stable player base

Also, we have an ERA Xbox club?

Toxi

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
Man, I've spent hours practicing D'vorah's optimized BnB and I still can't do it consistently. That fucking transition from jab to F1 3 string kills me.

At least I'll feel proud when I finally have the timing down to muscle memory. I have to wonder though if the timing is just so hard because of the Switch port's jankiness.

Last edited:

Dankir

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Did anybody else Shao Khan uninstall itself or dissapear from their character select screen?

I had to reinstall

Malalaw

Oct 25, 2017
Louisiana
I know Xbox has less people than PS4, but was there a decent MKX community over time? I'm considering the kombat pack but don't wanna invest if there's not likely to be a stable player base

Also, we have an ERA Xbox club?

Ya we have one. I can send you an invite as soon as I get your Tag. I plan on playing again soon. Just took a bit of time off to focus on other games.