• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

JustinH

Oct 27, 2017
Everytime I see a new video about this device, it just make me so happy. Goodonya Xbox.

SpartyCrunch

Xbox
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
Seattle, WA

FTF

Oct 28, 2017
New York
That's a great commercial and this product is so awesome. I assume the SB version will be 30-60 seconds, but good on MS to spend their money on this for it.

Jesiatha

Oct 27, 2017
This ad makes me really proud to work at Xbox. I love that our team culture allows and encourages things like this!

Deleted member 16908

Oct 27, 2017
Microsoft should be applauded for the way they've handled the promotion of this device. Every single official video I've seen on it has been totally genuine and heartwarming.

Mikey1123

Oct 27, 2017
User Banned (3 Days): Drive-By Trolling and History of System Warring
Why advertise a controller when crackdown 3 is 3 weeks away?

kambaybolongo

Oct 25, 2017

Pryme

Aug 23, 2018

Fuchsia

Oct 28, 2017
Amazing! Good on MS.

I love Nintendo but I really wish they'd work on accessibility when it comes to controls. They are quite stubborn from my experience.

Hope next gen there is more effort from Sony and Nintendo to be accessible to all. Everyone deserves video games. Everyone deserves to have fun. Plus more people get to enjoy game soon that developers work so hard to create. It's a win for everyone!

Mar 27, 2018
I think it's compatible with the Switch out of the box, in tabletop mode only of course. Would love to see someone adapt this to work in handheld mode.

The adaptive controller doesnt work out of the box on the Switch. You need a MayFlash Magic NS adapter or something similar. 8BitDo also sells one.

And there's no functional difference between a Switch in handheld mode and a docked Switch. Any USB accessory will work in both modes, you just need a USB C to A adapter

tabris

Oct 27, 2017
I just saw this. I got a bit misty eyed. Great on Microsoft. Honestly makes me want to buy an Xbox One X ASAP to support this.