• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

sleepnaught

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
SPOILER, DON'T WATCH IF YOU HAVEN'T PLAYED THE GAME

this scene was SOOOO good

Still incredible lol. This whole game was pure genius. Who was the singer for this?

*ahem* if I only a dev were here to know how much we love this game and would love to see a sequel :)

Alright, its time to start that DK DLC now.

Last edited:

Giga Man

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
I think I'll finally give this game a fair try and buy the Gold Edition on sale. I'm confident it'll be worth it with Mario involved. Regardless, I'm almost guaranteed to keep wishing it was Mario + Rayman and friends instead of the Rabbids while playing.

Nov 8, 2017
Wow, thanks a lot to everyone for the nice and kind words. It's always heartwarming to read something positive from players who decided to spend time on this game and we are all super grateful for the chance you gave us. Thanks a lot to everyone on behalf of the whole team

:)

Please make a sequel, or at least another Nintendo collaboration :)

OP
OP

Deleted member 10737

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Thanks to you for the chance :)
Glad that you had fun!
if there's going to be a sequel, give wario and waluigi some love too :)
their rabbid versions were cool but would be good to have the actual characters there too

maxresdefaultvxjpe.jpg

Ravelle

Oct 31, 2017
Ciao Ravelle. With the End of the game or the fact that an "end game" is missing?
Davide

The whole end had fun puzzle battles in creative ways with inspired bosses but at the end of the game they just threw a shit ton stone slab rabbits at you, you just had to survive and make it from point a to the finish as fast as possible. The bosses were always fun and were a puzzle on their own but the last bosses were just carbon copies of regular enemies with a little more HP and they behaved as normal enemies.

Mory Dunz

Oct 25, 2017
The whole end had fun puzzle battles in creative ways with inspired bosses but at the end of the game they just threw a shit ton stone slab rabbits at you, you just had to survive and make it from point a to the finish as fast as possible. The bosses were always fun and were a puzzle on their own but the last bosses were just carbon copies of regular enemies with a little more HP and they behaved as normal enemies.
if you could tell a dev how to fix it, what would you say?

Ravelle

Oct 31, 2017
if you could tell a dev how to fix it, what would you say?

I'm not gonna tell a dev how to fix it because I don't know the reason why the ending is how it is and I'm not going to tell someone how to do their job, especially not since I'm not a developer. Hopefully the sequel will have a better wrap up and they'll figure out whatever problems they ran in to.

It's a fantastic game I really enjoyed playing from start to finish, nothing starts out perfect.

Mory Dunz

Oct 25, 2017
I'm not gonna tell a dev how to fix it because I don't know the reason why the ending is how it is and I'm not going to tell someone how to do their job, especially not since I'm not a developer. Hopefully the sequel will have a better wrap up and they'll figure out whatever problems they ran in to.

It's a fantastic game I really enjoyed playing from start to finish, nothing starts out perfect.
was just making a joke.
I wasn't sure from your post if you knew who he was.

ROMASS

One Winged Slayer
Oct 15, 2018
I wouldn't call Bwario, Bwaluigi and the Lava Queen bosses. Like you said, they are just extra strong versions of normal enemies made purposely for the last few levels. Aside from that, the last world had a unique midboss and last boss battle just like the other three worlds.

Did you try finishing the levels with the least possible number of turns or the community challenges? Those give a nice extra layer of puzzle-like strategy.

Last edited:

Dark Cloud

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Wow, thanks a lot to everyone for the nice and kind words. It's always heartwarming to read something positive from players who decided to spend time on this game and we are all super grateful for the chance you gave us. Thanks a lot to everyone on behalf of the whole team

:)
Oh wow you're here. I still get emotional when I watch Ubisoft revealing the game and your reaction. It's one of the best E3 moments ever and the game is amazing.

I love the passion you and everyone else showed for the game. It shows in the game. It's high quality and I always will tell people to play it. I hope we get more from you guys on this series.

picasso

Oct 28, 2017
everyone is hyped for a Mario Odyssey 2 announcement, but if i'm being honest i'd be way more excited for a Mario + Rabbids 2 announcement at this point. game came out of nowhere and stole my heart.

Droyd

Mar 1, 2018
The only problem with a possible 'mario and rabbids 2' is that the first was already so good that I don't think it needs a sequel.

I don't want the first game to feel redundant because a similar but slightly better sequel is released, if that makes sense.

If they go that route then I'd like them to tackle a new IP rather than Mario (like how they did DK dlc). Or a crossover between Zelda/Pokemon/Mario.

I want something new :p

Wijuci

Jan 16, 2018
If they go that route then I'd like them to tackle a new IP rather than Mario (like how they did DK dlc). Or a crossover between Zelda/Pokemon/Mario.

Since the experiment was so good with the DK DLC, I hope the sequel is Zelda+Rabbids : Hyrule Battle, just to keep things fresh.
Rabbids Peach can stay.

Aug 31, 2019
everyone is hyped for a Mario Odyssey 2 announcement, but if i'm being honest i'd be way more excited for a Mario + Rabbids 2 announcement at this point. game came out of nowhere and stole my heart.
This game would benefit so much from a sequel. More characters, weapons and interaction with scenario, more activities outside battle... They could just continue with the process of becoming a XCOM clone adding the missing mechanics and it would be great. Also looking forward for new Rabbid jokes and creative scenarios.

Jun 28, 2018
Milan - Italy
Thanks a lot. It's clear :)

dock

Game Designer
Verified
Nov 5, 2017
I still can't bring myself to suffer the Rabbids, but I love that this game came out so well. I wonder whether ubisoft will ever make a sequel.

This thread reminds me that I need to play more Codename STEAM. I must be in the last third of the game.

Droyd

Mar 1, 2018
Since the experiment was so good with the DK DLC, I hope the sequel is Zelda+Rabbids : Hyrule Battle, just to keep things fresh.
Rabbids Peach can stay.

I would *love* that.

Only problem is Zelda doesn't have many iconic and well known characters outside of Link, Zelda and Ganon.

As much as I'd enjoy a Zelda & Rabbids, I don't think it would do as well as a Mario & Rabbids sequel.

Pokemon and Rabbids, maybe. I can only imagine the monstrosity of Pokemon Rabbid's lol. So maybe not.

I still can't bring myself to suffer the Rabbids, but I love that this game came out so well. I wonder whether ubisoft will ever make a sequel.

This thread reminds me that I need to play more Codename STEAM. I must be in the last third of the game.

The humour is surprisingly great in this game. The Rabbids aren't nearly as bad as they are in previous games.

picasso

Oct 28, 2017
Metroid + Rabbids would be a pretty nice mashup. Rabbid Ridley would probably be a total beast.

Owlet

Owl Enthusiast
Verified
May 30, 2018
London, UK
I remember being really excited when this was announced, but I never got it.

I guess it's time.

It really looks like an enjoyable experience.

Fatoy

Mar 13, 2019
My favourite Switch game by a decent margin. Looks and sounds amazing, plays great, and is really moreish / compelling without being manipulative about it.

CesareNorrez

Oct 25, 2017
Just want to add my voice to the chorus of fans. It's a great game. I love the design from top to bottom.