• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Which region are you most looking forward to watching?

• South

Votes: 17 11.9%
  • East

Votes: 15 10.5%
  • Midwest

Votes: 27 18.9%
  • West

Votes: 18 12.6%
  • Zion

Votes: 66 46.2%

• Total voters

RecRoulette

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Everyone (myself included) laughed at Virginia for blowing it last year so it's only fitting that they come back this year and take it all.

Deleted member 11039

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
I liked it when the Virgina kid dibbled it off his foot and picked it up and double dribbled and the refs didn't call anything.

truly101

Banned
Oct 29, 2017
MUWAHAHAHAHA! We're half way to the worst NCAA finals game since UConn Butler in 2011. Its the one you haters DESERVE!!! You'll be begging BEGGING for a Duke/UK final

this...this is all I have

jefjay

Oct 25, 2017
Feel bad for Auburn. But not for Bruce Pearl.

Nice to see a Bennett in the Finals at least.

Baji Boxer

Chicken Chaser
Oct 27, 2017
Wow, Auburn had this game won, and just gave it to them. No controversy on that call imo, on replay he was very clearly hit before the ball was even out of his hands. Very good call by the officials.

Fake edit: Oh, they missed a double dribble before that. That suuuuucks!

truly101

Banned
Oct 29, 2017
Duke losing in the elite eight was all I needed out of this tournament. ;)
YOOOOOOOOOOOOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!!!! :( I'm just frustrated because if K could have ever figured out the issues with this team and I dunno, maybe not let RJ chuck them out of the game, and I dunno, try to protect the lead with a minute left, and I dunno, actually coach for once in 5 years, this would be a tourney Duke should have won. Oh well.
The basketball fan in me wants the final to be UVA, MSU. Nothing against TT. this could be Izzo's last shot, and Bennetts offense has not been great in the tourney setting.