• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 31, 2017
Nah you aren't chill homie. Someone doesn't like Black fucking Panther and you act like a real dickhead.

I'm acting like a dickhead because I noticed the obvious shit in your posts that you confirmed by telling everyone how racist your family is and that you love them and won't confront them about it?

ok

fanboi

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Sweden
I'm not sure why Killmonger is so loved, didn't give me anything really.

Movie was well made, stylish and I love T'Challa and Shuri. Top 8 Superhero movie.

BloodHound

Oct 27, 2017
Loved it. Saw it multiple times in the theater. This and spiderverse were my favorite movies of 2018.

They so happen to be the highest rated comic book movies of the year according to metacritic so I'm not alone.

Deleted member 42

user requested account closure
Banned
Oct 24, 2017
Official Staff Communication
Locking Thread.

Similar to The Last Jedi, we don't need a lot of similar threads on Black Panther in particular. This thread also seems to have gotten extremely aggressive almost immediately, so it will stay locked at this time.

Status
Not open for further replies.